No announcement yet.

From 6.4 to 8.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phenomenal progress. Congrats and thanks for sharing the detailed workout. I hope I get merely a fraction of your success lol. Question: do you think the kegels had anything to do with your gains? I was under the impression that kegels are more for ED, erection strength and control, stamina, etc. Do they help girth and length?

Comment

Originally posted by kegelinnyc View Post
      I just genuinely don't believe it. It was probably an inch, and then some generous alterations in measurement technique.
      While skepticism is understandable, doubting people's gains is a little too far, please refrain from that type of behavior.
      Thank you for understanding
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by ccarver0 View Post
        Phenomenal progress. Congrats and thanks for sharing the detailed workout. I hope I get merely a fraction of your success lol. Question: do you think the kegels had anything to do with your gains? I was under the impression that kegels are more for ED, erection strength and control, stamina, etc. Do they help girth and length?
        Im not very familiar with kegels.
        They are most useful for stamina and ED etc.
        But they can also help with reducing involuntary kegels.

Before stretching when i warm up i always try to do as much as i can for 5 min.((for someone is to less for someone, is to much be careful)).
        When my pelvic floor is fatigued i can get secured and better stretch.

It can reduce problem and stretching will be more effective which adds to better results.

Also im not advising to kegel when you stretch.
        Only before and after.

Comment

Pegym increased my confidence and made my sexual life better.
          I can't express how much im thankful for that.

At least i can do in return is to try to help others to make better progress and to motivate anyone who gave up after gains have stopped.

Comment

I planned to be on decondition break for 6 months.
            But just in case i will raise it to 7 and a half or 8 months.
            I made mistake in end of cycle by trying to stretch with very hard intensity for quite a while(1-2 months) and i toughened ligaments and tunica.

Also what i have changed in the last 5 months is i stopped sleeping on belly with erected penis bended downwards.(maybe thats why 1 and half month decon didnt help)

Im not sure if that can reduce effectivity of decon break but i changed it just in case.
            Also i never measure bpfsl during decondition break.
            Im trying as much as i can to get back to more pliable state.

Even when i take a piss im very carefull to not stretch to full length.

In early begining i wasn't that obsessive like now.
            Most people would get satisfied and lose interest to increase size even more at that point.

Unlike before when i started, now im litteraly counting days and months to start training again.
            To see if decondition breaks can bring fast rate of gains all the time or even there is limit, like every cycle after previous will yield less and less gains.

(So far im gaining less every cycle but im not sure cus i made wrong decisions)
            And to see where is my limit and what i can expect in future.

Comment

7-8 months should be suficcient break for toughened tissues.
              Now i have only 2 and a half to 3 months to complete.

I will share my progress.

Comment

For "5on/2off" is that seconds for kegels?
                Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by D6ggy9tyle View Post
                  For "5on/2off" is that seconds for kegels?
                  I believe it refers to days - i.e. work out for 5 days then take 2 days off and repeat. That's the JP90 program

Comment

Excellent gains mate congrats! Goes to show that you don’t necessarily need to hang 5 hours a day to get length.

Dis you see any girth increase from the Jelqing or not really?

Comment

Long time has passed but i think 8 months did all purpose of deconditioning.
                      I will start again with basic routine
                      5 min of stretching and 10 min of jelqing(depends what body will tell me)
                      5min warm up and 5 min warm down.
                      And 50 slow keggels.
                      My bpel now is about 8.25
                      I hope i will get fast gains again to achieve my short term goal of 8.80

Comment

Originally posted by Goingto10 View Post
                        Long time has passed but i think 8 months did all purpose of deconditioning.
                        I will start again with basic routine
                        5 min of stretching and 10 min of jelqing(depends what body will tell me)
                        5min warm up and 5 min warm down.
                        And 50 slow keggels.
                        My bpel now is about 8.25
                        I hope i will get fast gains again to achieve my short term goal of 8.80
                        Hey man, please respond inbox, I read this post everyday for about 4 months now, you're a big inspiration to me!

Thank you!

Comment

1: How much time do you spend warming up? And how you do it?
                          2: How much pressure do you use on your jelqing grip?
                          3: How long a single jelqing movement of yours take?
                          4: How do you do your stretchings?
                          5: How much was your upward curve? Did you fix it? (I also have one haha)
                          6: How long is your flaccid length now?

Here are my questions man, thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            The op did this for himself not to convince others .
                            Congrats on your great results Op.
                            Well and doubting the OP is pretty absurd given that the pace of his reported gains is not unrealistic at all, he didn't claim anything overnight, this is a report over months/years.
                            05/3/19: 6.25 BPEL, 5.75 NBPEL, 4.67 MSEG,
                            12/13/20: 7 BPEL, 6.38 NBPEL, 4.87 MSEG - 22% volume increase
                            05/15/21: 7.25 BPEL 6.63 NBPEL 5 MSEG - 32% volume increase
                            Short term goal: 7.5x5

Comment

Pretty awesome gains! I quite like this not overdoing it in early stages and slowly progressing. I think I've seen more people to gain with this approach. My issue is I easily overdo stuff and lately I'm also lazy to measure time, keep track. Once I will take a longer decon break I will try the same.
                              I am also a huge believer of long decon breaks. It doesn't even make sense to try to desperately break plateau for months. I think it makes lots of people quit because of disappointment. Instead I think it better to take few months off when having issues to break plateau for longer than month or two..
                              Keep us updated please!
                              01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
                              15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
                              20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
                              20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
                              06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
                              18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
                              My progress log

Comment

Could you please take a picture when you come back to work (take a picture of the current size 8.25) and upload it here
                                And can you take a new image when doing any size update?

Comment

Working...
                                X