No announcement yet.

From 6.4 to 8.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried today to compress fatpad with fingers and ruler as much as i can to degree that all numbers are visible from 0 cm.
    I measured 21cm.
    Before starting i was 19.8 sometimes 20cm.
    I hope i will turn that 21cm into nbpel.
    I think i will not hit plateau to early.
    Because im stretching with 4-5 kg of force.
    Using enough force and mentaly focused to feel stretch.
    Also relaxing pelvic floor to stretch a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Goingto10 View Post
      I tried today to compress fatpad with fingers and ruler as much as i can to degree that all numbers are visible from 0 cm.
      I measured 21cm.
      Before starting i was 19.8 sometimes 20cm.
      I hope i will turn that 21cm into nbpel.
      I think i will not hit plateau to early.
      Because im stretching with 4-5 kg of force.
      Using enough force and mentaly focused to feel stretch.
      Also relaxing pelvic floor to stretch a bit more.
      awesome results man, how do you know you're stretching with 4-5 kg of force?

how can you measure that?

Comment

let me ask you, how many days in a week do you train?

Comment

Tried to imitate used force on digital scale, and it was about 3.5 to 5 kg.

I workout 5 days a week jelqing/stretching but on 6th day i only stretch and day 7 i rest totaly.

Tuesday (morning) jelqing 35 min (evening) manual stretch 35 min
          Wednesday - same
          Thursday- same
          Friday- same
          Saturday- same
          Sunday - skip morning jelq and only stretch at evening 35 min
          Monday- rest

Comment

Also before every stretching routine
            I kegel for 5 min without stop.
            In 4 min i can do about 500 fast kegels,
            And last minute i try to hold kegel until i fatigue.
            Also i try to tugback penis as much as i can (IC muscle) when kegeling
            With fatigued IC muscle body doesent have much strength left to resist stretch.

Comment

Insane man! and you worked out like that since you started this time ?

I mean, splitting your training into morning and night??

And how long you've been doing like this ? you did it like this back on the first time you got to 6.4 to 6.8 or 6.8 to 7.3 ???

Also a question regarding this 6.8 to 7.3 "era".
              How long did it take ??

bc I started very slow back in mid January, I used to do sometimes only 4 min of stretcha and 4 min of jelq, I was kinda scary of hurting myself.

I gradually increase it to 10 min stretches and 15 min jelq like I'm doing now.
              And my concern is that I hit plateau if I took too long like that, what are your thoughts about it ?

Also, just another question, if you don't mind this shitload of questions haha...

How do you know you have hit plateau?

Sorry for this many questions, but I'm inspiring a lot on your method!!!

Thank you
              Last edited by Catarro; 03-13-2021, 06:28 AM.

Comment

I followed jp90 routine but only cut v-jelqs from routine cause i dont know how to do it properly and didnt feel it like it does something for me.
                From 6.4 to 6.8 took about 1 month.
                And from 6.8 to 7.3 (1-2 months)
                That was my easiest gains i ever made.
                I didnt need to workout more than 5-10min stretch and 10 min jelqs.
                It was done in one single training i didnt splitt in beginning.

After decon of 6-7 months.
                I started routine pretty much same.
                But i got anxious i wont make any gains and ramped up routine fast.
                In that cycle i gained most i ever did.(7.3 to 8.1).
                But i made begginers mistake by thinking i will gain more if i pull it with all strength i have and that lead me to plateau.

I think stretching with that force made all my gains slower than in beggining.
                Or its just rule of diminishing returns.

In just one year i got from 6.4 to 8.1 bpel.

And from 8.1 to 8.7 i needed two years.

I think the reason to plateau for big time is using to much strength.
                But even with that mistake being done its possible to make gains in future.

Last may i knew i hit plateau because i didnt have any change in bpfsl for 1 and a half month.
                My max bpfsl back then was 22.0cm maybe 22.1cm.
                In that time i also stretched with heavy force.
                It only gave me strength not length.
                When i tried to find reason why i cant gain.
                I read about firegoats opinion with heavy stretching in thunders site.
                Only i could do is decondition for 8 months and hope i will gain again.

My strategy i workout is like
                Jelq 20 min and stretch 20 mi for 2-3 weeks.
                And ramp up routine to 35 min each and when gains stop increase it to 60-70min each.

Comment

I wouldnt recommend that strategy to everyone.
                  When i was 7.3 im execising like that.
                  But difference now is im increasing routine almost double.
                  I dont know if im doing right thing but i think im more is more guy.

Comment

An observation: The really huge gainers appear to be able to develop their conditioning to not only tolerate but thrive on routines which would likely put most other trainers in the hospital.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

What was your girth in the beginning
                      And what is it now

Comment

My mseg is about 5.3 and my base girth is 5.5 to 5.7 inch.
                        I dont remmeber if gained mseg from beginning to now.
                        It is mostly intact.
                        But base girth did increase a lot i think from high intensity stretching.
                        Before i had same midshaft girth as base girth.

Comment

I think "goingto10" routine is the best and less harmful way of doing PE. Since it consists on a basic exercises and it's based on decon breaks.

You can see many users here that are hardcore PE and they've been training for about 10 years or more, that din't gained that much.
                          Of course that routine doens't applies to everyone, some will gain with extenders, hanging and more advanced stuff.

The only thing he does that I consider too much is the time he spend doing the exercises nowdays, but if you consider that he's been developing his technique and studying for about 3 years, that means he knows what he's doing.
                          Also if you compare his routine with guys that made huge gain, like "going411by7", you can see that "goingto10" is doing much less "exercise time" than him and going more gradually.

I really hope this dude reaches 9bpel, doing this routine.
                          I think he will make it with this determination he does have.

Comment

So far i will stick to 35 min jelq and stretch.
                            I can confidently say im still gaining.
                            First time i ever got control over my routine.
                            Now im calm gaining slower than i used to but it is gradual.
                            After jelqing or stretching i dont get hard flaccid.
                            Temporary after stretch i get erections 8/10.
                            But it gets back to normal after few hours.

Comment

Goingto10, how the base of your penis looks like ???
                              because you grow more than 2 inches in length, so the base of your penis has a lot of pubic hair as well ?

Comment

Yes i have pubic hair on base but not to much mostly on sides.
                                I dont rememeber if i had it before any exercises.

Comment

Working...
                                X