• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not ask for pictures because I do not believe you
    Rather, seek it for motivation and inspiration
    You became my role model in this

Comment

Originally posted by Catarro View Post
      1: How much time do you spend warming up? And how you do it?
      2: How much pressure do you use on your jelqing grip?
      3: How long a single jelqing movement of yours take?
      4: How do you do your stretchings?
      5: How much was your upward curve? Did you fix it? (I also have one haha)
      6: How long is your flaccid length now?

Here are my questions man, thank you so much!
      1.))
      Now i started with infrared lamp 150 w
      I first warm up for 5 min with warm water with ordinary plastic container(cup).
      I fill it with warm water and press it to base of the penis.

Then i use IR lamp for 10 min in manual stretching and jelqing. And i turn lamp off for 5 min until lamp cools down.

2.)) I use grip hard enough so when i get to glans it is always engorged and firm when i touch it with other hand.
      Thats my orientation of how much force should i use.
      Also be carefull try lighter force dont use to hard grip it can toughen tunica and stop gains and cause injury.

3.)) About 3 to 5 seconds.

4.)) i turn on my IR lamp and wait 1 min so it gets good temperature.
      And start with downward stretching for 1 min.
      Then upward for same amount and to the left side and right side.
      Also straight out for 1 min about.
      Now i use just enough force to extend it to max length and i avoid to stretch any harder than that.
      That stretching with to high force(almost like i ripping it off) made me plateau so hard.
      Firegoat on ************* explained it better.

5.)) Im really sorry honestly i dont know how to fix that.

6.)) My flaccid is about 5.5 inch most of time sometimes it is 5.
      If i turtle its much less.

Comment

Sorry guys for my late response

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger3355 View Post
          I do not ask for pictures because I do not believe you
          Rather, seek it for motivation and inspiration
          You became my role model in this
          I will think about that.
          Mostly i feel im to late to post pics cus im maybe near my max potential.
          So it will be more like from 8.25 to hopefully 9 inch.
          Which will take maybe few years
          It would not be to impressive.

Comment

Now im on my second condition week.
            Manual stretching 15 min and jelqing 15 min.
            And 250 fast kegels.

Morning/jelqing (___before warm up 5 min and after that using ir lamp during jelqing and after finished session warm down for 5 min.)

Evening/stretching. (same thing)

Comment

yeah pls show some pics
              Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

I maybe gained 3-4mm bpfsl
                I can easily measure it 21.7 cm or 8.55 inch without using max force.
                Just stretching safely until it stops.
                Before i started again it was more like 21.3cm.
                Its also possible i became more experienced with ruler and i can measure more.
                Its too early to see real gains

First week started 10 min manual stretching and 10 jelqing.
                My second week now is 15 min manual and 15 min jelqing.
                Next week im starting 20 min each
                I will hold to that duration for 3 to maybe 4 weeks.

After that i plan to increase to 30 min every exercise with caution i dont get negative physiological indicators.
                Only change i made to my routine is i started using IR lamp and using less force in stretching.
                Lets see how it will continue.

Comment

Today hit 22cm bpfsl or 8.66 inch.
                  Manual stretching 20 min and jelqing 20 min.
                  I will do same for maybe one week or two.
                  And im jumping to 30 min each.
                  Regained lost bpel size to 8.4 or 21.4cm

Comment

Im trying to delete pic and make album so far no luck

Comment

Originally posted by Goingto10 View Post
                      Im trying to delete pic and make album so far no luck
                      Keep us updated man, this is gold!

I'm also trying to jelq but I keep getting a strange sensation on the tip of my penis.

BTW what's your current NBPEL? and what was your starting BPSFL ?

Comment

Originally posted by Catarro View Post
                        Keep us updated man, this is gold!

I'm also trying to jelq but I keep getting a strange sensation on the tip of my penis.

BTW what's your current NBPEL? and what was your starting BPSFL ?
                        My current nbpel is about 7.7

Bpfsl i didnt measure in beggining but i think it was 0.3 inch longer than bpel or about 6.7
                        Goingto10
                        Last edited by Goingto10; 02-08-2021, 01:07 PM.

Comment

My current nbpel is about 7.7

Bpfsl i didnt measure in beggining but i think it was 0.3 inch longer than bpel or about 6.7
                          awesome man! Keep us updated!

Comment

Today i hit 22.1cm consistent and 22.2cm few times.
                            Post bpfsl is 1mm longer.

Doing pretty much time consumning routine.
                            35min stretching 35 min jelqing
                            I just felt like 20min each is not doing any good.
                            Not feeling sore like i used to years ago.
                            I cant feel fatigue in ligaments.
                            Even with 35min but i feel somewhat worked out.

Even with decon breaks newbie gains are starting to slow down with each repeated cycle.
                            But it can absolutely help with breaking plateau.
                            Bpel consistent measure 8.5 to 8.6
                            Im not sure if i pressed harder than last year.
                            I think i got 0.15 inch new size but i cant confirm it for now.
                            But routine so far is doing something not fast like it used to but still it is enough to keep going.
                            I hope i will reach 9 inch at least in bpfsl if i dont reach in bpel.

What i came in conclusion with implementing decon breaks as part of routine because it is very good to keep you longer pliable with manual exercises.

If i never took decon break i would gain maybe 1 inch.
                            And i would raise my condition to that level when i would start hanging and raise weights to that degree that skin couldnt handle it but tunica and ligaments will))) to get another 1inch gain.
                            Approx 2 inch in 2 years.

And after i slip from program which is unavoidable after that much exercising.
                            I would find out it is harder to benefit from manuals like when i started (not impossible) (---tissue memory---) and i would need advanced exercises and time consumning routine in order to gain more.

But because i didnt advanced so strong and took breaks im still gaining from simple exercises with relatively short routines.

It took me about 2.5 years to gain 2 inch
                            And now 3 years im about not confirmed yet 2.15 inch gains in total and still gaining with basic programs.

When it does stop yielding results i will start hanging.
                            When i max out all gains with that i will focus on girth.(after more years focused on length).

One thing thats why im not fatigued with that routine is my mistakes made in past years when i overtrained in the end of cycle by pulling to hard and provoke defense mechanism which made tissues stronger to resist further stress.

Maybe increased base girth has something to do with that opposed to theory making iner penis---- which is little thicker ----to outer part. (base)
                            I dont know im searching for answer even after 3 years.

Comment

Today i hit 22.1cm consistent and 22.2cm few times.
                              Post bpfsl is 1mm longer.

Doing pretty much time consumning routine.
                              35min stretching 35 min jelqing
                              I just felt like 20min each is not doing any good.
                              Not feeling sore like i used to years ago.
                              I cant feel fatigue in ligaments.
                              Even with 35min but i feel somewhat worked out.

Even with decon breaks newbie gains are starting to slow down with each repeated cycle.
                              But it can absolutely help with breaking plateau.
                              Bpel consistent measure 8.5 to 8.6
                              Im not sure if i pressed harder than last year.
                              I think i got 0.15 inch new size but i cant confirm it for now.
                              But routine so far is doing something not fast like it used to but still it is enough to keep going.
                              I hope i will reach 9 inch at least in bpfsl if i dont reach in bpel.

What i came in conclusion with implementing decon breaks as part of routine because it is very good to keep you longer pliable with manual exercises.

If i never took decon break i would gain maybe 1 inch.
                              And i would raise my condition to that level when i would start hanging and raise weights to that degree that skin couldnt handle it but tunica and ligaments will))) to get another 1inch gain.
                              Approx 2 inch in 2 years.

And after i slip from program which is unavoidable after that much exercising.
                              I would find out it is harder to benefit from manuals like when i started (not impossible) (---tissue memory---) and i would need advanced exercises and time consumning routine in order to gain more.

But because i didnt advanced so strong and took breaks im still gaining from simple exercises with relatively short routines.

It took me about 2.5 years to gain 2 inch
                              And now 3 years im about not confirmed yet 2.15 inch gains in total and still gaining with basic programs.

When it does stop yielding results i will start hanging.
                              When i max out all gains with that i will focus on girth.(after more years focused on length).

One thing thats why im not fatigued with that routine is my mistakes made in past years when i overtrained in the end of cycle by pulling to hard and provoke defense mechanism which made tissues stronger to resist further stress.

Maybe increased base girth has something to do with that opposed to theory making iner penis---- which is little thicker ----to outer part. (base)
                              I dont know im searching for answer even after 3 years.
                              Did you had any NBPEL gains gains with these 0.15 BPEL gains?

Comment

I'm curious about deconditioning. After how long of a serious routine should you do it? How do you do it? For how long? What are the benefits?
                                You earn your own success!

My beginner stats:
                                6" BPEL
                                5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
                                5 6/8" MEG

My motivating progress log:
                                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...er-better.html

Comment

Working...
                                X