No announcement yet.

6+ girth stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I forgot about the oral issue. Teeth F'ing hurt.
    In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

"Do my teeth hurt your cock?" ajajajaj!!
      July 2011 - BPEL 6.4 x 5.8
      Oct 2011 - BPEL 7.00 x 6.0 (YESSS!!! :D)
      Marts 2012 - BPEL 7.5 x 6.2, NBPEL 7 ''

Shortterm goal: BPEL 7x6 (Goal accomplished, FUCK YES!)
      Longterm goal: BPEL 8x6, lets gogo!

Comment

Whaaaaaaaa!!! Hit the brakes people. Let's have a reality check here shall we?

Some men will never reach 6 girth. They just aren't large enough starting out. It's unfortunate, but it's a fact of life. This thread is not meant to make those men feel insecure, it is meant for men with 6+ girth to post first time reactions from women upon seeing and experiencing it. For some, these stories could be motivational. Others if they are insecure don't have to read this thread. Can we get back to the original purpose please? Thank you.

Comment

Both my ex wife and current partner have told me they prefer my dick smaller than 6" girth.

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
            First time.... it wouldnt go in.... simply it even trying for 20 mins... it just wont go in lol and she was a virgin as well..... i was around 5.75-6inches then, now at 6.25 MEG..... and oral..... she said its just too big for the mouth.... tried and teeth scrape the feck out of me....
            But the other ex gf has no teething problem at all even at 6.1inch girth, it depends on the person.

After i look at what 6.25girth is like on other object... i am impressed... how the feck can they put that in their mouths.... i have a bottle of medicine that is 6.25inches around..... i wanted to see what its like to open the mouth that wide.... nearly snapped my jaw joints...... No wonder why the ex gf said it was too big, the other one said is it normal, cos its not normal to be this thick... lol

o also i am Asian as well, and girl said before oo wow i thought Asian supposed to be small, guess not lol
            chodeboy
            Last edited by chodeboy; 10-26-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

5.9" Girth here so I dunno if I count, but when I was banging this asian woman years back she would have me enter her very slowly, and I could only enter a little bit at a time till eventually I could start pounding away. She was older as well, 40 I believe, so it could have something to do with her being too dry down there? But she did have a couple kids, so what do I know. She did say her husband was a good deal smaller than me, she was going through a messy divorce at the time so I'm not a home-wrecker

She taught me alot though! I was 21 at the time so my experience was lacking and she was a personal trainer so the flexibility and endurance was awesome. My first MILF experience wasn't bad

Comment

Originally posted by sandiego27 View Post
                5.9" Girth here so I dunno if I count
                Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we will let you off

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                  I've pumped to over 6" EG (from my current 5.3")- and I'm talking about a 3-hour long pumping session at low pressure with no edema (rock hard, not just a squishy mess of lymph fluids).

It didn't really change much for me and my wife. It still went in with no extra resistance, and she didn't orgasm any faster than normal or react any differently during sex. It really all comes down to the individual woman. In fact, after experiencing this together a couple of times, we both prefer the increase I've made in length so far believe it or not. I'm much less concerned about my girth after these experiences - sure I want more girth eventually, but after talking things out with her and openly discussing what we've enjoyed together I have a very good perspective on things.
                  But was your dick rockhard? I can imagine your dick being a bit soft from the continuous pumping, no?

Comment

I started with 6" MEG and was probably in that range for all of my first-time sexual encounters. All of them actually happened while I was in high school between 17-19 years old so the girls didn't have much experience and I think I was the thickest any of them had taken at the time. One of them actually said I was to one of my friends! Of course, girls of that age are eager to get down on a dick, even if it hurts a bit. So none of them were scared by the size until it was inside them. There were 6 in total

My penis tapers at the glans and I always get rock-hard during sex so getting the tip in has never been a problem. It's around the circumcision scar that it starts to get to be a tight fit. In my opinion, it's the perfect point for things to start getting tight(at the time, it was probably 2.5" from the tip. Things are always tight, but I've never gotten too much resistance. When I had sex with the one who said I was the thickest(I estimate she had 30-40 partners orally and 15-25 sexually) and she came to orgasm it felt so tight I thought I was in her asshole lol.

As for the girls, they seem to make noise no matter what, even if they are the shy type. Especially when I'm first going in. With my current girlfriend, she was a virgin and it took a long time but it was soooo worth it when I got in and we fucked real slow and gentle for like an hour. I've done it with another virgin but she took it with less pressure(I think she's a size queen). Pussy is tight but it stretches better than a balloon. I'm at 6.75" MEG and going for more and my girlfriend is there with me every step of the way. She loves it. I'm sure technique has something to do with how well your woman can take it, on both partners part.
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                      But was your dick rockhard? I can imagine your dick being a bit soft from the continuous pumping, no?
                      Nope, absolutely rock hard and not even the slightest hint of being squishy. Pumping at low vacuum levels has a much different effect than at higher ones. My long sessions are normally 3"hg, sometimes going to 4"hg fit short bursts
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Long sessions at low presuure are the key to rock hard pumping.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                          Whaaaaaaaa!!! Hit the brakes people. Let's have a reality check here shall we?

Some men will never reach 6 girth. They just aren't large enough starting out. It's unfortunate, but it's a fact of life. This thread is not meant to make those men feel insecure, it is meant for men with 6+ girth to post first time reactions from women upon seeing and experiencing it. For some, these stories could be motivational. Others if they are insecure don't have to read this thread. Can we get back to the original purpose please? Thank you.
                          Dont say that, let me live in sweet world of delusions.
                          Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                          Current stats

Comment

My current gf loves it, im currently at 6.1".

First time she saw it she dropped her jaw and began to giggle (talk of a confidence boost).
                            She came after like 3 minutes and absolutely loves it every time we do it.
                            I can get a BJ anytime i want.

Just depends on the woman/girl you're with most of the cases.

Most of my past ones didnt complain about it either tbh.

I had more women who loved it then hated it.

Just gotta know how to work your way in.
                            Last edited by RDub; 10-27-2012, 03:48 AM.

Comment

You can still get head 6+, however, how long her jaw lasts is another story..

Comment

Oral
                                Yes can be difficult but each peen is different. Some round some flare etc
                                I didn't have a problem with teeth til my most recent.

Once he got too erect I had to just work the head/glans there was no other way. I didn't like that AT all. I have no idea what his girth was.

He was large but the way the dick was set up was uncomfortable. From the head down all the same size. I didn't enjoy his peen AT all.
                                The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X