No announcement yet.

6+ girth stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I regret not having fun in high school, it was my senior year when I actually had sex for the first time. Only had her as my 1 partner since; 6 would have been interesting.
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
      Damn, I regret not having fun in high school, it was my senior year when I actually had sex for the first time. Only had her as my 1 partner since; 6 would have been interesting.
      I'd prefer to be in your shoes but it definitely was interesting and I have a couple good stories. I did better things in high school though and sometimes feel like I spent too much time worrying about getting pussy.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

"I can't even get my hand around it!"

Comment

il have a story for yall tonight
          big piece

Comment

I was working a store when I was a teenager, and so were some of my friends. They never had direct conformation of my size, accept for hearing me and my girl go at it, although I had showed them the equivalent as I did not realize how big I was. Well I was flirting with one of the girls that worked there, she was a slut (known fact by her confirmation). So, I joked with her about when I was going to get some. She said, with a straight face, that was not going to happen, as I would break her in half. Although she did always flirt with me, and I swear if I got her drunk, she would have let me tear it up.
            In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
              I'd prefer to be in your shoes but it definitely was interesting and I have a couple good stories. I did better things in high school though and sometimes feel like I spent too much time worrying about getting pussy.
              I mean yeah, I had a decent time in high school, I spent too much time worrying in general to really have fun and put myself out there for interesting experiences. Stories are always nice to have though.
              Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
              Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
              6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I dream of anal with my girlfriend. Though she says she will let me one day, perhaps with a little alcohol to relax her, I know that it will probably never happen. Nor will I ever get regular super excellent blow job. My girl gives great head though. Not the same to me.

I haven't been with a ton of women but it is only my girlfriend who has cooed about my cock size. The others never mentioned my size.

My cock has the same girth as my wrist. When my girl and I are in public she sometimes will wrap her hand around my wrist or sometime I will do it for her. I will take her hand and wrap it around my wrist when I am inside of her sometimes.

She whispers and pants 'you are so thick' and/or 'I love your cock'.

she also loves my cum. She doesn't like to have sex if I just came and can not shoot another load into her. Any time I can cum in her is the right time for sex for her.

As for the physical act itself. We both have to be patient for me entering her. It takes a while for me to fully penetrate her regardless how wet she is. But once inside. It's a party!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon85 View Post
                  I dream of anal with my girlfriend. Though she says she will let me one day, perhaps with a little alcohol to relax her, I know that it will probably never happen. Nor will I ever get regular super excellent blow job. My girl gives great head though. Not the same to me.

I haven't been with a ton of women but it is only my girlfriend who has cooed about my cock size. The others never mentioned my size.

My cock has the same girth as my wrist. When my girl and I are in public she sometimes will wrap her hand around my wrist or sometime I will do it for her. I will take her hand and wrap it around my wrist when I am inside of her sometimes.

She whispers and pants 'you are so thick' and/or 'I love your cock'.

she also loves my cum. She doesn't like to have sex if I just came and can not shoot another load into her. Any time I can cum in her is the right time for sex for her.

As for the physical act itself. We both have to be patient for me entering her. It takes a while for me to fully penetrate her regardless how wet she is. But once inside. It's a party!!!
                  how thick are you
                  Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
                    I wouldn't know about 6" girth but with a 5" girth.

" Its not that small"- Wife.

" This ones bigger" - Friends sister refering to another guys penis.

Oh and my favorite is the time my wife fell asleep during sex.
                    Wow I have a 7 inch penis and 5 Girth and I make my girls legs shake, 5 inches is not as bad as your trying to make it out to be

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham1493 View Post
                      Wow I have a 7 inch penis and 5 Girth and I make my girls legs shake, 5 inches is not as bad as your trying to make it out to be
                      +1

Even pre-PE being sub 5" girth, I never had any problems pleasing a woman!
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I started with 6" MEG and was probably in that range for all of my first-time sexual encounters. All of them actually happened while I was in high school between 17-19 years old so the girls didn't have much experience and I think I was the thickest any of them had taken at the time. One of them actually said I was to one of my friends! Of course, girls of that age are eager to get down on a dick, even if it hurts a bit. So none of them were scared by the size until it was inside them. There were 6 in total

My penis tapers at the glans and I always get rock-hard during sex so getting the tip in has never been a problem. It's around the circumcision scar that it starts to get to be a tight fit. In my opinion, it's the perfect point for things to start getting tight(at the time, it was probably 2.5" from the tip. Things are always tight, but I've never gotten too much resistance. When I had sex with the one who said I was the thickest(I estimate she had 30-40 partners orally and 15-25 sexually) and she came to orgasm it felt so tight I thought I was in her asshole lol.

As for the girls, they seem to make noise no matter what, even if they are the shy type. Especially when I'm first going in. With my current girlfriend, she was a virgin and it took a long time but it was soooo worth it when I got in and we fucked real slow and gentle for like an hour. I've done it with another virgin but she took it with less pressure(I think she's a size queen). Pussy is tight but it stretches better than a balloon. I'm at 6.75" MEG and going for more and my girlfriend is there with me every step of the way. She loves it. I'm sure technique has something to do with how well your woman can take it, on both partners part.
                        Hey GoingForGold,

Is your gf a squirter? All those girls you were with in high school, did they squirt? I dunno which is more important in order to make a girl squirt, length or girth? I'm sure correct angling would play a vital role with good length for e.g. doggy and you basically fuck downwards to hit the g-spot real good! But I bet with girth you just stick it in and she blasts you straight away!

Or do you think that a girl needs to really trust you in order to let it rip? It feels like they are going to pee themselves, so if she trusts you, she's knows you won't freak. From your experience which do you think is more important, girth or length? Or both?
                        Current stats
                        6.8" NBPEL
                        7" BPEL
                        4.9" MSEG

Short term goal
                        7.5" NBPEL
                        5.5" MSEG

Long term goal
                        8.5" NBPEL
                        6" MSEG

"You're as big as you feel" - Stuart Little :plane:

Comment

@Hardheaded - I've never had a girl that squirted too much, but they have all been very wet and sometimes during orgasm there will be splatters but I wouldn't really call it squirting. I think what you're saying about trust has a lot to do with it and being with younger, inexperienced girls could be a reason for no real squirters. I think technique is most important for squirting, and possibly telling the girl it is alright and you would enjoy it if she "let it rip".
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

@Hardheaded - I've never had a girl that squirted too much, but they have all been very wet and sometimes during orgasm there will be splatters but I wouldn't really call it squirting. I think what you're saying about trust has a lot to do with it and being with younger, inexperienced girls could be a reason for no real squirters. I think technique is most important for squirting, and possibly telling the girl it is alright and you would enjoy it if she "let it rip".
                            Thanks so much for the reply GoingForGold, one of the main reasons I joined this site was because my ex gf (since 3 weeks ago) told me right before we broke up that she was a squirter and that she squirted frequently with her ex bf. Now she was really young at the time (14,15) and the guy was about 19, he had his own car and treated her A LOT better than I did. She was very spiteful the way she said it, she said "I squirted so hard one time it went on his room wall" that comment right there CRUSHED me.

Now the reason she told me all of this was also because I kept asking her and asking her! I was a real pain in the ass, but I have a mild case of retro-active jealously (google it if you want). Oh yeah and before all of this I asked was he bigger then me she said he was, but not by much. I suffered so much in that relationship, I really felt inadequate, but after reading your comment you have really made me happy thanks so much.

I guess trust is the most important factor. I've read about guys with 5" and 6" who have made women squirt so I wasn't sure (I'm roughly 6.8" in length and 5" in girth) you have really put me at ease about the whole situation! It was a terrible relationship now that I think of it, God, wish I left sooner.

Ya I agree with you 100% about technique, my gf would sometimes even stop me if she new what I was trying to do. I became obsessed with the idea of squirting, it consumed me! I was in such a bad place a few weeks ago and leaving her without making her squirt was quite possibly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, I felt like such a failure, like I wasn't big enough, not good enough etc. But I'm over all that and this site really helped me deal with it. I just naturally assumed a guy with your size would find it so easy to make her squirt everywhere, but it's not just size it's everything else in a relationship, trust, love etc. you've put all of this into perspective for me so for that I thank you! Repped.
                            Current stats
                            6.8" NBPEL
                            7" BPEL
                            4.9" MSEG

Short term goal
                            7.5" NBPEL
                            5.5" MSEG

Long term goal
                            8.5" NBPEL
                            6" MSEG

"You're as big as you feel" - Stuart Little :plane:

Comment

do you do any kind of stamina work?

Comment

I measured MEG last week and came in at 5.875". I just started back to PE a few weeks ago after a 10-11 year hiatus. I've received a few "it's so thick" comments in the past, but I've only had 5 women since my PE gains (I had comments from 4...the other was a one night stand which was quick and had little conversation).

Currently, my wife of 7 years has been making comments since we started dating 9+ years ago. Just the other day when I got out of the shower she shakes her head and says, "look at the size of that thing." However, there are drawbacks. For oral, she basically sucks on the head and works the shaft because it hurts her jaw to take it much lower. But hell, I'm not complaining because she has great technique. With sex, she will experience considerable pain withouth proper lubrication. Now in our mid 40's natural lubrication isn't as abundant so a really good silocon based lube is a must.

I started PE at 5.25" girth ended at 5.75" back in 2000...and as I mentioned above I was at 5.875" as of last friday. In my, completely selfish male opinion, the best part of girth gains is how much tighter the woman feels. }:-)>
                                (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                                (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                                Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                                Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X