6+ girth stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
    I measured MEG last week and came in at 5.875". I just started back to PE a few weeks ago after a 10-11 year hiatus. I've received a few "it's so thick" comments in the past, but I've only had 5 women since my PE gains (I had comments from 4...the other was a one night stand which was quick and had little conversation).

Currently, my wife of 7 years has been making comments since we started dating 9+ years ago. Just the other day when I got out of the shower she shakes her head and says, "look at the size of that thing." However, there are drawbacks. For oral, she basically sucks on the head and works the shaft because it hurts her jaw to take it much lower. But hell, I'm not complaining because she has great technique. With sex, she will experience considerable pain withouth proper lubrication. Now in our mid 40's natural lubrication isn't as abundant so a really good silocon based lube is a must.

I started PE at 5.25" girth ended at 5.75" back in 2000...and as I mentioned above I was at 5.875" as of last friday. In my, completely selfish male opinion, the best part of girth gains is how much tighter the woman feels. }:-)>
    sweet, maybe i need to encounter more women, i got some comments too on how thick it is..... the ex gf said if there is anything wrong with it cos its so thick..... but never heard her said she likes it cos its thick.... o well haha i started off at 5.9 inches girth and jelqed my way to now 6.25inches MEG.... i dont go out to find girls neither do i have gf now, but enjoy stretching and peing that i am working towards a greater goal hahahaa it also helps me relax too

Comment

Recently I was at a party, and this one girl I had gone to highschool with was there. In our circle of friends she was known as a "blowjob queen." I think about a third of the guys had gotten head from her at one point or another. Well that night it was my turn.

She pulled my dick out and started sucking it while it was semi-hard. After a few minutes I was rock hard, and she took it out of her mouth. She looked at it, tried to wrap her hand around. She then said "this is the fatest dick I've ever seen or tried to suck." She went back to sucking it for a few minutes until she gave up and said "God never intended for a cock this fat to be put in a girl's mouth."

At that point she stopped trying to suck it. Instead she took me to a room upstairs and sat me down on a bed. She took her shirt off (she is known to not wear bras at parties) and wrapped her boobs around my dick and gave me a titfuck. She's a short girl but has absurdly large boobs for a girl her size. She gave me a titfuck until I came. She licked up my cum off her boobs (she is a swallower).

After that I asked her why she went through all that trouble and she said "I don't like to leave the guy unsatisfied. Besides, a cock like yours deserves it." We didn't have sex, but I've been told that she usually prefers to suck a guy off before she decides to fuck them. But she's not shy about, and rumor in our circle of friends is I might be next.
      Starting Stats (February 2012)
      NBPEL: 6"
      BPEL: 7.50"
      MSEG: 6.25"

Current stats (October 2013)
      NBPEL: 6.5"
      BPEL: 7.95"
      MSEG: 6.6"

My Goal
      NBPEL: 9"
      BPEL: 9-10"
      EG: 6.5-7"

Comment

That is a great lady, aiming to please is a great quality.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

.........she is a keeper....
          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Measuring my girlfriend's wrist so I could get the watch I bought her for Christmas adjusted - and yep, just as I though: half an inch less girth than my MSEG.

And she's slim but she's not, you know, malnourished or anything.

Comment

Unfortunately ill never experience what its like for a girl to see it first time my girl has been with from thin to thick id say she be more impressed if it was her first time seeing it, she always called me fat cock anyway
              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                That is a great lady, aiming to please is a great quality.
                That she is. I am told that she is really into marathon sex.

My Goal

Comment

When my GF and I first did it 3 years ago, it took 3 attempts to actually get it in and once it was there was a lot of blood. She wasn't a virgin I might also add
                  DEC 2012:
                  BPEL: 7.5"
                  EG: 6

October 2013:
                  BPEL: 9"
                  EG: 6.1

Comment

About a week ago I finally had sex with the girl I mentioned before. She asked me to come over to her place to watch a movie. She said that she invited several other people, but when I got there I was the only one. We started watching the movie and she gradually got closer and closer to me on the couch. After about 10 minutes she was rubbing my dick through my pants. About 25 minutes into the movie she had pulled my penis out of my pants and was giving me a hand job. She kept making comments like "You have a fucking fat cock", or "I guess you're never gonna get to do anal." By this point is was pretty clear what was going to happen before the night was over.

At about 40 minutes into the movie she was giving me head, or at least trying. She couldn't keep it in her mouth for very long, so she focused more on licking it up and down until I was hard. I did what I could to get her wet. I offered to go down on her but she declined, saying that she wasn't that into receiving oral, but loved to give it. About an hour in we were finally at the whole point of the evening. She had left the living room and returned with some lube and applied rubbed it all over my unwrapped penis. I asked her if she had a condom because I didn't bring any. She said that she didn't like using condoms. She just preferred to use birth control and morning after pills.

She may have not been much into oral or male contraceptives, she was a little bit of a dominatrix. She took the lead on everything. She instructed me to lay down on the floor, while she straddled me. She first started facing away from me. She slowly lowered herself down onto my cock. As she did so she grunted a bit and started breathing more heavily, and making comments about how fat my cock was. After a while of this she finally started to move. Starting slow and gradually getting faster and harder. I put my hands on her hips and raised my pelvis a bit to give her more leverage.

She bounced up and down on me for about 10 minutes. Then she stopped, turned herself around, and continued bouncing, this time facing me. She directed my hands to grab her large boobs that were bouncing more than she was. That lasted for about another 20 minutes. She then said that she wanted to try doggy style with me, and she instructed me to pound her as hard as I can, and that no matter what she said to not stop until one of us came. So I did as I was told. I plowed her hard as I could, and she moaned and moaned. As we continued the moaning grew louder and louder. I was certain that her neighbors could hear us very clearly, and she didn't care. After about 20 minutes of pounding she finally came. I was about to pull out when she said to keep going until I was satisfied. Obeying her wishes, I continued to pound her for another 10 minutes before I finally came inside her.

After that we laid there for a little while, and she got up to go to the bathroom, where from the sounds she was douching. She came back out, laid down next to me. She then said "That was amazing. I though you were going to split me in half." After about 20 minutes she grabbed my cock again and started rubbing it, and she said "ready for round 2?"

My Goal

Comment

Hi, I'm a complete newb to P.E.

I was wondering if it's possible to go from 5 inches erect girth to 6 inches erect girth?

I'm 6 inches long (erect) and 5 inches in girth. Is that size too small to put on an extra inch in girth?

Comment

anything is possible
                        Current
                        Length
                        15/11/14
                        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                        28/11/14
                        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hung Like Yoda View Post
                          Hi, I'm a complete newb to P.E.

I was wondering if it's possible to go from 5 inches erect girth to 6 inches erect girth?

I'm 6 inches long (erect) and 5 inches in girth. Is that size too small to put on an extra inch in girth?
                          that's what I did...over 6 inches girth, but unlike all the newest posts where it happens in a mere few weeks it took me over a decade! So ask the guys with astounding gains their secrets as I only know the slow way...
                          Started: 7 x 5
                          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I'm not exactly sure how big my girth was when I started but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere between 5.9 and 6.125 thick. I always assumed it was average but past girlfriends and my wife told me different. None ever had any problems taking it. But they would call me "big boy" and tell me I was "blessed".

I will say there was one girl I dated that had big vagina. I still remember the first time I fucked her it went in way too easy and felt very loose. It was wet as hell so I didn't mind. Turns out she was also the only girl I've met who female ejaculated. THAT was a trip!

So I got married about 10 years ago and my wife since day one has loved to brag on my dick. It kind of made me self conscious since I'd always felt slightly above average with my approx. NBPEL 7.5 x 6-ish dick.

So I started looking online to see what the real data said about average size. That's probably how I came here. About 2.5 years ago I started PE to see if it worked and because, hey, why the hell not?

Fast forward to the present and I'm somewhere around BPEL 9.2 x MEG 6.25-.3

My wife occasionally makes comments like "why does it feel bigger?" or "I think I'm shrinking." Which makes me 😃!

A few months ago I decided to ditch length programs and focus on girth. I hit a really quick explosion on girth gains and I could really feel the difference with intercourse. Nothing more exillerating than completely filling up your partner with your thick dick!

But here's the dilemma...its such a mind trip and feels so good that I orgasm way too quick. Its a psychological/physical one two punch to my stamina. Anyone else experience this?

Any way hope I didn't ramble on too badly but that's my story.
                            Feb. '11 - bpel -8.125, nbpel 7.75, bpfsl 9.00, mseg 6.125
                            Current(‘20): bpel - 9.9, nbpel 8.75, bpfsl 10.25, mseg 6.25, beg 6.9
                            My goal - bpel - 11.00, nbpel 9.5, mseg 6.5

Comment

This thread makes me hard.
                              01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                              03/04/13
                              BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Btw, my "current" stats are about 2 or 3 months old and my wife and I haven't had sex in a month and a half which really sucks but I'm rigorously trying to hit 6.4 or even 6.5 by the time it actually happens again which should be interesting. If I make it there that is.
                                Feb. '11 - bpel -8.125, nbpel 7.75, bpfsl 9.00, mseg 6.125
                                Current(‘20): bpel - 9.9, nbpel 8.75, bpfsl 10.25, mseg 6.25, beg 6.9
                                My goal - bpel - 11.00, nbpel 9.5, mseg 6.5

Comment

Working...
                                X