No announcement yet.

6+ girth stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am currently at 6" girth. My wife is a fairly small woman. I have to be sure she is well lubed or else it is uncomfortable. For oral, she can't take much of it in her mouth. She just sucks the head and works the shaft with her hands.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

• man dont be so hard on the 7'' girth guy... why not believe him?.... the base of my dick is 6.5 and i really dont think its anything special... and how much of the base really enters into a vagina anyway? not ****ing much at all...

and if your curious for the rest of my dick MEG is 5.5 then the rest up to the ridge is 5.25.....i'm 7.1 bpel and i've only had maybe 5 or 8 girls not be able to take me and i've slept with a bunch of women.

Comment

• If you think about it, unless your doing some crazy sex position for deep penitration, the base girth never enters the girl.....

this is why i never count the base girth. its pointless

Comment

• My wife and I have been together basically since high school. We are 40 and 41 now. Because of my girth(pre PE just under 6,now 6.2) we always assumed anal sex would be out of the question.

A couple of nights ago out of the blue she tells me to go get some lube.This was right after I used my thumb on her while going hard from behind her.

It took about 10-15 minutes of inch by inch,lube and re-lube to get it all the way in but when I did....Holy effing mother of God. I had never had anal before with any women and my wife never before either. She made sounds I had never heard in over 20 years of marriage. She came twice back to back and shortly after so did I. We both looked at each other in disbelief. Did that really just happen?

The bottom line is with enough relaxation,lube and patience 6+ inches girth is no longer a barrier to anal sex and I can not wait to go at it again!

Comment

• That's awesome... that is all i really have to say about that haha, congratulations

Originally posted by BDIS View Post
            My wife and I have been together basically since high school. We are 40 and 41 now. Because of my girth(pre PE just under 6,now 6.2) we always assumed anal sex would be out of the question.

A couple of nights ago out of the blue she tells me to go get some lube.This was right after I used my thumb on her while going hard from behind her.

It took about 10-15 minutes of inch by inch,lube and re-lube to get it all the way in but when I did....Holy effing mother of God. I had never had anal before with any women and my wife never before either. She made sounds I had never heard in over 20 years of marriage. She came twice back to back and shortly after so did I. We both looked at each other in disbelief. Did that really just happen?

The bottom line is with enough relaxation,lube and patience 6+ inches girth is no longer a barrier to anal sex and I can not wait to go at it again!
            It's pronounced packáge.

Comment

• Thanks Hugh_package22, it was without a doubt the most intense sexual experience either of us have had.

We talked about it afterward and came to the conclusion that it wasn't so much my girth as it was her state of mind. We had both had several glasses of wine and none of our kids were home at the time.

I am sure that at some point girth could be the limiting factor.I don't think 6 inches is as much a physical hinderance as it is a mental one. It definitely looks like it won't fit and I would assume most women would be apprehensive based on that visual.

Comment

Working...
              X