Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
    Hey Nikki, welcome!!

I can tell you that when I'm in the kitchen washing dishes after my girl has made dinner, that turns her on like nothing else. I just about get taken right there..............works for me
    Thanks, Bret. And just imagine how much wilder the sex would be if you surprised her one night and did all the cooking!!

Comment

Nikki why are you dancing around the issue? If all other things are equal do you prefer a big dick over a small dick or do you not care?
      05/10/09
      ELBP 7.10
      EG 5.5

12/12/09
      ELBP 7.75
      EG 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by hopethisworks View Post
        Nikki,

I think it's fantastic to have a woman member, and a woman's opinion here.

Just curious though -- how did you find this site, and what made you decide to join?
        Thanks, I am glad to be here. Actually, the Bettermans members asked me to join, so here I am!

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
          ^ Lol....Pay attention boys , she will teach you more about scoring than any guy on here

Be confident
          Be fit
          Be entertaining
          Be crawling out of her bed soon
          Be invited back

But i agree size doesnt matter . Its more in how you move your hips and the fire you can generate in her mind/groin
          Boy, you said a mouthful! Yep, get those hips a moving!

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho View Post
            Nikki you said ... "...size is not as important as some of you guys think it is. "

Translation ... size is important. It may not be as important as other factors but it sounds like you think it is. Correct? Or are you saying you don't care about a guys size?
            I'm the type of person who says what she means and means what she says. There's no translation. Penis size does NOT matter to most women.

Comment

Originally posted by bherbigest View Post
              Welcome Nikki! Glad to have a womans point of view here on the site! I read your post, and have heard the same things from several women. I fully agree and understand that there are many factors that lead a man being good in the bedroom. I work very hard at doing things for my girl both in and out of the bedroom, to me it is just part of being in a real relationship. Now comes the questions that Im sure every man on here is dying to know the asnwers to! I know that these are all general questioins, and that every woman is different, but Im assuming that women talk about sexual issues as much as men.

A) What do size do women think is huge, or for that matter small?

B) Can a woman look at a penis and tell whether it is 6" or 8"?

C) Do women judge size like men do, putting the most emphasis on length, or do they take the penis as a whole and add girth to the judgement?

D) Do women actually prefer girth over length, seems to me just from the female physiology that this would be the case?

Thank you again for your perspective, and for joinng the site, Im sure I speak for the majority when I say that we are all looking forward to your thoughts and comments, please if you have any friends that would be willing to join and share with us, please encourage them, they would be very welcome additions!
              Thanks, I'm glad to be here.

A & C) We really don't sit around and discuss which guys are big and which ones are small. We talk about who is great in bed!!

B) I can't. Again, there are so many other things we are interested in besides size.

D) I certainly prefer thickness over length. I would guess most women would also.

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
                Nikki glad to see you joined. All of us from Bettermans already know you but these guys over here dont. I think it might be a good idea to tell them what they can ask and what they cant ask so your prissy ass wont get mad and leave us.
                Good suggestion, Maurice. Actually, they can ask me anything they wish. I think you guys at Bettermans have prepared me for anything anyone may ask. So, I have no boundaries but I do ask that everyone understand and respect that I am married.

As far as your assessment that I am a prissy ass, well, you can go fuck an apple!

Comment

Nikki, would you call a 6x6 penis a big dick or would you say average?

Comment

As far as your assessment that I am a prissy ass, well, you can go fuck an apple!
                    That's our Nikki.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                      Thanks, Bret. And just imagine how much wilder the sex would be if you surprised her one night and did all the cooking!!

First off Nikki, I think it's soooooooo cool to have you back. I should cook her dinner one night just to show her I can also cook. It's funny, I've cleaned the house for her, cleaned the kitchen after she's made me an excellent italian dinner and I typically wash her car every weekend and clean it up for her. And when she gets really impressed with all that I do, I remind her: "honey, I'm more than just a pretty face and a big dick......."
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

It's a pleasure and a privelege to have you here Nikki, Welcome.

These young guys keep ignoring what Nikki is saying and what's taken us older guys "HARD LEARNED LESSONS" over many years to learn.

For all you thick headed young bucks who don't listen...................................

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER TO MOST WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

appearance /hygiene = 25%
                        attitude/personality = 25%
                        how you treat her = 50%
                        skill as a lover =10%
                        size of penis =10%

Giving your woman 120% Get the first 3 right and she'll take care of any shortfalls in the last 2
                        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Really, size only matters to us guys. Because were stupid.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                            It's a pleasure and a privelege to have you here Nikki, Welcome.

These young guys keep ignoring what Nikki is saying and what's taken us older guys "HARD LEARNED LESSONS" over many years to learn.

For all you thick headed young bucks who don't listen...................................

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER TO MOST WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

appearance /hygiene = 25%
                            attitude/personality = 25%
                            how you treat her = 50%
                            skill as a lover =10%
                            size of penis =10%

Giving your woman 120% Get the first 3 right and she'll take care of any shortfalls in the last 2
                            Great post, love it. Some one tell me how to post a rep point.

Thanks
                            Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by eompow View Post
                              Great post, love it. Some one tell me how to post a rep point.

Thanks
                              To give "Rep Point's," click on the scales in the members information box to the lower left.
                              People that are giving of their time and advice appreciate this.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                                That's our Nikki.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking........
                                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X