No announcement yet.

Nikki asks, "Does Size Matter?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly, any woman who is focused on large dicks like that would turn me off right away anyhow. Doesn't that throw up a red flag of sorts if a woman is limiting herself to the upper 10 percential or so of cock size?
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      Frankly, any woman who is focused on large dicks like that would turn me off right away anyhow. Doesn't that throw up a red flag of sorts if a woman is limiting herself to the upper 10 percential or so of cock size?
      And these are probably the same bitches if you said you werent interested in them because they dont have big titties they would say we are shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        You make some interesting observations. First, those dating sites are a joke. How many of those women are really young and think that unless a guy is huge then he can't possibly be any good in bed? Second, as JonPop pointed out, only very shallow women would write something like that. You find a woman who really likes you a lot, and you will see what I have been telling you is so true!!
        I agree, those sites are a joke and a lot of those women do look quite old. It's just a shame you have such shallow people out there, both men and women.

Anyway, even if I was huge there's no way I'd look on a site like that, I just browsed out of curiosity

Comment

Still those sites motivate me to get above 7. I'm just above 6 right now so I'll give it a year and I hope I'll be there.

Comment

Tell them you haven't got a big pecker but you don't care, because you've got the confidence to use it. Under-sell, over-deliver. That way you filter out the size-queen's and if she passes the test she'll have a nice surprise when she pulls the magnum out of the holster. Or else stay quiet about it. If a woman is interrogating you about the size of your prick, chances are she's a bit of a slut and has seen a few in her time, in which case it'll be like waving a stick in the Albert Hall however big you are. Which raises the question, a woman's sexual satisfaction isn't just about the size of the penis it's also about the volume of the container that is being filled - are women self conscious about the size of their vaginas? From what I understand, with Kegel's this too can be rectified and perhaps women should take more reponsibility, if indeed penis size is an issue.

I think women are conscious of penis size, and there is always going to be comparisons made with previous partners. A woman probably pays far less attention to the size of a partners manhood than the owner of it, and I think that technique is much more important (within reasonable bounds). It may be the case that most women don't give a shit, but then I wonder if women say they don't in order to preserve their innocent, sweet facade and not come across as a woman of 'loose morals'. In no way am I calling out Nikki as a liar, just perhaps that she is being kind, and slightly economical with the truth in order to allay any fears that guys visiting these sites may have. Having said that, I did once hear of a woman who only liked guys who were really small, and possibly one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met only liked guys with freckly backs - so believe me, there's a hottie out there for everyone, whoever you are. If you are confident in your own skin then you can at least give yourself the greatest opportunity to meet them. I think men generally attach a great amount of importance upon the size of their dong and think that if it were bigger they'd be that much more confident around females, but in truth, when you've got to that stage and you're 'closing the deal' so to speak, it doesn't matter what you've got.

Comment

In no way am I calling out Nikki as a liar, just perhaps that she is being kind, and slightly economical with the truth in order to allay any fears that guys visiting these sites may have.

Um, thebigdipper, when you get to know Nikki, you'll realize that remark was off the mark.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigdipper View Post
                Tell them you haven't got a big pecker but you don't care, because you've got the confidence to use it. Under-sell, over-deliver. That way you filter out the size-queen's and if she passes the test she'll have a nice surprise when she pulls the magnum out of the holster. Or else stay quiet about it. If a woman is interrogating you about the size of your prick, chances are she's a bit of a slut and has seen a few in her time, in which case it'll be like waving a stick in the Albert Hall however big you are. Which raises the question, a woman's sexual satisfaction isn't just about the size of the penis it's also about the volume of the container that is being filled - are women self conscious about the size of their vaginas? From what I understand, with Kegel's this too can be rectified and perhaps women should take more reponsibility, if indeed penis size is an issue.

I think women are conscious of penis size, and there is always going to be comparisons made with previous partners. A woman probably pays far less attention to the size of a partners manhood than the owner of it, and I think that technique is much more important (within reasonable bounds). It may be the case that most women don't give a shit, but then I wonder if women say they don't in order to preserve their innocent, sweet facade and not come across as a woman of 'loose morals'. In no way am I calling out Nikki as a liar, just perhaps that she is being kind, and slightly economical with the truth in order to allay any fears that guys visiting these sites may have. Having said that, I did once hear of a woman who only liked guys who were really small, and possibly one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met only liked guys with freckly backs - so believe me, there's a hottie out there for everyone, whoever you are. If you are confident in your own skin then you can at least give yourself the greatest opportunity to meet them. I think men generally attach a great amount of importance upon the size of their dong and think that if it were bigger they'd be that much more confident around females, but in truth, when you've got to that stage and you're 'closing the deal' so to speak, it doesn't matter what you've got.
                I think this debate depends on whom we are talking about here. All women aren't sluts just like all men aren't assholes. Yes, there are immature women who "think" size is the most important factor in a sexual relationship. However, as most of them get older and more experienced, they see that size alone isn't that important.

Are there young 18-24 year old women who can't wait to brag to their girlfriends that they slept with a guy who had a really huge dick? Absolutely. And are there mean-spirited bitches who degrade a guy because his penis is small? Yes, again. And are there insensitive guys who would tell a woman her chest is as flat as a board? Yes, again. So, we are talking about a certain segment of young, immature men and women here. The vast majority of both sexes do not act this way.

So, the challenge for the young guys here is to: A) develop a thick skin and not let these immature girls intimidate, embarrass or depress you. (Yes, I realize that is easier said than done. But if you can condition yourself to realize that these young girls are just very immature, cruel, spiteful and jealous, then over time you can overcome this.) B) gain your sexual experience at this early age so that when you do meet the girl of your dreams, you will be able to give her the best sex she has ever had! C) continue to do your exercises for your own peace of mind.

Comment

I think this debate depends on whom we are talking about here. All women aren't sluts just like all men aren't assholes. Yes, there are immature women who "think" size is the most important factor in a sexual relationship. However, as most of them get older and more experienced, they see that size alone isn't that important.

Are there young 18-24 year old women who can't wait to brag to their girlfriends that they slept with a guy who had a really huge dick? Absolutely. And are there mean-spirited bitches who degrade a guy because his penis is small? Yes, again. And are there insensitive guys who would tell a woman her chest is as flat as a board? Yes, again. So, we are talking about a certain segment of young, immature men and women here. The vast majority of both sexes do not act this way.

So, the challenge for the young guys here is to: A) develop a thick skin and not let these immature girls intimidate, embarrass or depress you. (Yes, I realize that is easier said than done. But if you can condition yourself to realize that these young girls are just very immature, cruel, spiteful and jealous, then over time you can overcome this.) B) gain your sexual experience at this early age so that when you do meet the girl of your dreams, you will be able to give her the best sex she has ever had! C) continue to do your exercises for your own peace of mind.

Hey nikky I have an other option for those guys.Develop a big penis (than a thick skin) with these excercises and you have nothing to afair.Then you could take your blood back....Fuck them with a big penis and then tease them...:P
                  What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
                    Hey nikky I have an other option for those guys.Develop a big penis (than a thick skin) with these excercises and you have nothing to afair.Then you could take your blood back....Fuck them with a big penis and then tease them...:P

I always dream to have again the call girl that I have fucked 3 years before in order to see now how is she going to react to this size...
                    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

I always dream to have again the call girl that I have fucked 3 years before in order to see now how is she going to react to this size...
                      How big did you used to be? I've gained nearly half an inch lengthwise in two weeks of doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by zendo2 View Post
                        How big did you used to be? I've gained nearly half an inch lengthwise in two weeks of doing this.

About 5.9" in EL.Now about 8"I am sure that now that call girl would feel it much...

Comment

Crikey, I started at about 6 just a few weeks ago. How long did it take you to put on 8? If I ever get over 7 I think I'll collapse in a ball of happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by zendo2 View Post
                            Crikey, I started at about 6 just a few weeks ago. How long did it take you to put on 8? If I ever get over 7 I think I'll collapse in a ball of happiness.
                            About 2 years or something more.I used to be one of the fucking hard gainers...

Comment

About 2 years or something more.I used to be one of the fucking hard gainers...
                              Nice gains man Congrats.. Hows ur EQ same, better or worse than before?
                              Starting Size
                              9/22/09
                              BPEL 6' NBPEL 5.5 EG 4.5

Now
                              NBPEL 6.3 EG 4.65

Short Term Goal
                              6.5' BPEL 4.75'' EG

Long Term Goal
                              7+ BPEL 5.5 EG

Comment

I have had great sex with guys who were huge and also great sex with guys who were small. I have also had terrible sex with guys who were huge and terrible sex with guys who were small. For most women, size is not as important as some of you guys think it is. For most women, sex begins well before the clothes come off. We like guys who have a lot of confidence in themselves without being cocky, guys who can make us laugh, guys who have a great sense of humor and guys who are in good shape. You work on these attributes and you will see how well you can satisfy a woman!
                                Great insight and advice Nikki, and very true. Sex goes far beyond the physical act of penis in vagina. For myself, I have found that the pursuit or the "game" of attraction to one another outside of the physical sex act, to be more stimulating and arousing than the climax of the quest...intercouse. Don't get me wrong, the moment of penetration to me is almost etherical and that is the how I always want my partner to feel. But once you've had sex together, it can often feel that there is no further level awaiting each other in the relationship.

I truly love being in love, that feeling that you just want to crawl inside the other person, the intense attraction that builds when you resist that quick fuck. To passionatly want your partner so badly that it hurts. When you can not stop thinking of them. When they leave something behind with their smell lingering...that's ecstasy.

Something magic happens when you cross paths with that special person. Keep building the tension and passion, sex for me starts with the first glance...when your eyes truly meet and your souls connect....it's like fireworks raining down on me. The first time you get close enough to smell their skin and hair is animal. That first time that you touch, even if its a touch to the arm....wow, I'm smilin all night long.

When passion reaches this level, the act of sex comes natural...and it's called making love...beats fucking any day for me.

So Nikki, I agree with you. Great sex isn't about penis dimensions it's about the magic of love.
                                phallic1
                                Last edited by phallic1; 10-02-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X