Nikki asks, "Does Size Matter?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    Sure, I'll be happy to hold the apple,,,,, in your dreams.

Haha . That was great https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Sure, I'll be happy to hold the apple,,,,, in your dreams.
      Hell if I have to dream then I might as well dream of you holding my dick instead of the damn apple.

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
        Hell if I have to dream then I might as well dream of you holding my dick instead of the damn apple.
        I'll be very glad to hold it in your dreams. You will probably cum in a couple of seconds just as you would if it were the real thing!

Comment

Nikki, do you know if there is a sight like this one for the ladies?

Comment

I'll be very glad to hold it in your dreams. You will probably cum in a couple of seconds just as you would if it were the real thing!
            Maurice dishes it out and Nikki gives it back 10 fold...........I love it!!
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I would like to know when Nikki and princess are out in public do they ever look at a guys bulge. Im not saying do ya'll go ape shit crazy and want to unzip his pants and pull his dick out or anything like that. But do ya'll look?

Comment

Great question! I'm eager to hear their response.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  Great question! I'm eager to hear their response.

Im glad you liked it. I guess theyre going out in public to see how much they like looking at the bulges.

Comment

Sorry, I missed this post. I don't go out of my way to look at a guy's bulge, but if he passes me, say in a restaurant, I will look. So what? Don't you guys look at a woman who has big boobs? What's the difference?

Comment

Sorry, I missed this post. I don't go out of my way to look at a guy's bulge, but if he passes me, say in a restaurant, I will look. So what? Don't you guys look at a woman who has big boobs? What's the difference?

Hey Nikky and what do you see when you look out there.Boobs is something clear for me to see...and Ass is too.But how do you understand how the penis is when it is inside the pants.You must have a 11" in order to can see something clear from there:P
                      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Yes, big boobs always takes attention, but as I know, American girls have biggest ones in the planet. European, Japanase and Black ones has got smaller.
                        Current: BPEL:9", MSEG: 6"

Comment

Nikki, I know you say penis size doesn't matter, but it obviously does matter to some women or their wouldn't be dating sites out there where they won't accept anything less then 7.

Comment

Ya know what? Fuck those dating sites. If all a woman on those sites wants is a guy with a big dick, then I say they are too shallow to even think about dating.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                              Ya know what? Fuck those dating sites. If all a woman on those sites wants is a guy with a big dick, then I say they are too shallow to even think about dating.
                              You are so funny.
                              Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                              :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by zendo2 View Post
                                Nikki, I know you say penis size doesn't matter, but it obviously does matter to some women or their wouldn't be dating sites out there where they won't accept anything less then 7.
                                You make some interesting observations. First, those dating sites are a joke. How many of those women are really young and think that unless a guy is huge then he can't possibly be any good in bed? Second, as JonPop pointed out, only very shallow women would write something like that. You find a woman who really likes you a lot, and you will see what I have been telling you is so true!!

Comment

Working...
                                X