Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
    Thanks, I'm glad to be here.

A & C) We really don't sit around and discuss which guys are big and which ones are small. We talk about who is great in bed!!

B) I can't. Again, there are so many other things we are interested in besides size.

D) I certainly prefer thickness over length. I would guess most women would also.

My girl and I have had this conversation before and she definitely agrees with you Nikki. She totally prefers thickness to length. She also thinks my dick is absolutely PERFECT and fine just as it is.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Mr BigDick, were you with her when you were smaller, bofore you could raise the roof and knock down the wall with it?

Mine told me the same thing when I was 2" smaller, and does today, but judging from the expressions on her face and all the noise she makes lately, Im thinking that the bigger I get the more shes gonna like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        Good suggestion, Maurice. Actually, they can ask me anything they wish. I think you guys at Bettermans have prepared me for anything anyone may ask. So, I have no boundaries but I do ask that everyone understand and respect that I am married.

As far as your assessment that I am a prissy ass, well, you can go fuck an apple!
        Will you hold the damn apple?

Hey Nikki. Do you know what the smartest thing to ever come out of a womans mouth was?

Einsteins dick

Comment

Well studly. We know y'all do a lot of thinkin with YOUR dick.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
            Well studly. We know y'all do a lot of thinkin with YOUR dick.

This might explain why he doesn't use apostrophe's............

Comment

Originally posted by bherbigest View Post
              Mr BigDick, were you with her when you were smaller, bofore you could raise the roof and knock down the wall with it?

Mine told me the same thing when I was 2" smaller, and does today, but judging from the expressions on her face and all the noise she makes lately, Im thinking that the bigger I get the more shes gonna like it!

No, I got together with her 11 months ago, when I was already at my larger status. All I know is when we have sex, she writhe's and moans in total ecstasy, rubbing my back and spankin' my ass while I pound away on that warm, juicy peach. Just the way I like my sex.........a little rough and ALOT physical.

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post

Hey Nikki. Do you know what the smartest thing to ever come out of a womans mouth was?

Einsteins dick

Why am I getting images of "American Pie"??

Comment

Ahemm, I love Nikki, she is a feisty Mama. Are there any other betterman girls coming over?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Ahemm, I love Nikki, she is a feisty Mama. Are there any other betterman girls coming over?
                    Working on it Peg.

Comment

Looks like Nikki is being bombarded with questions

We need to make a waiting list for her, hehe
                      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

With questions like; "Hi Nikki, my girlfriend won't give me head, can you help? *Hee*

Comment

Hey nikki, you are the solution to everything. Make sure I get laid with that girl in my biology class. Thanks! (I'll send you some cookies through the mail )
                          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                            It's a pleasure and a privelege to have you here Nikki, Welcome.

These young guys keep ignoring what Nikki is saying and what's taken us older guys "HARD LEARNED LESSONS" over many years to learn.

For all you thick headed young bucks who don't listen...................................

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER TO MOST WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

appearance /hygiene = 25%
                            attitude/personality = 25%
                            how you treat her = 50%
                            skill as a lover =10%
                            size of penis =10%

Giving your woman 120% Get the first 3 right and she'll take care of any shortfalls in the last 2

mmmmmmmmmm.Yes but seeing my unit grows to 8" during fuck have a boost of confidence and adrenaline and my girl screams and sounds in the whole neighbourhood.
                            I must calm down and fuck her a little more easy or I loose her.Hey dogy fuck sucks I like it so much but she again feel pains in her stomach
                            What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post

Einsteins dick
                              Sure, I'll be happy to hold the apple,,,,, in your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                                Looks like Nikki is being bombarded with questions

We need to make a waiting list for her, hehe
                                Fire away. That's why I'm here!

Comment

Working...
                                X