One of the first things she looks at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    Guys stuffing their pants is like girls stuffing their bras; it's false advertisement
    I agree. Last time I picked up a girl at the bar, she had very sexy cleavage. When the bra came off, these foam inserts felt out. I was disappointed. But I didn't kick her out....

Seriously, I would not recommend any form of stuffing. It's a no-win strategy IMO. Jockey style underwear will keep everything up front, but say no to anything artificial.
    tanaka
    Last edited by tanaka; 04-05-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

I never noticed this before, but I wear very crotch revealing pants (or how do you call it?) in the gym and Krav Maga. That might explain the giggles. I might need to pay more attention to this. My bone pressed flaccid is around 4.75" and it's really noticeable, especially because my posture is such that my pelvis is pointed a bit in front of rest of my body. I might as well wear a shirt with a big red downward arrow.
      Nachos87
      Last edited by Nachos87; 04-05-2013, 07:45 PM.
      Into 19th Month
      BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
      EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

First time I lost some weight I got checked out downstairs by at least two ladies that I can remember. Around the time I started losing weight I also looked people in the eyes more and especially women. They'll check you out pretty obviously but men don't really care about being objectified at all. It's ego boosting to see it happen. It's not just about size though, it's about receptivity to you. A woman who checks you out is scanning you as a potential sex partner rather than rejecting you out of hand. Looking at your crotch is both sizing you up and signaling interest in sex. A woman who scans and then shows no interest or scans and processes without signaling clearly whether she is affirmative or not is still a minor victory.

This is why I recommend general self improvement before Penis Enlargement. Lose Weight, eat healthy, take better care of your surroundings and self, do more interesting and dangerous things, make money and advance in life then do penis enlargement. It's not about being the total package, it's about understanding that it takes more than one plank to build a ship.

Comment

Just buy a pump. Screw stuffing.

Comment

Yesterday at work I went to the toilet, and after I had done what I had to do there, I did a quick kegel-and-squeeze just to feel the pleasure of having a fat plump flaccid. When I came out a colleague reminded me that there were cake and coffee in the common room, so we went there. There are a few small round tables in the common room where we gather for coffee breaks and such. I went to a table with a cake on it and cut myself a nice piece.
            When I looked up from the cake to search for a place to sit, I noticed that the woman sitting opposite at the table are staring blankly straight ahead with a pondering look on her face as if she is trying to figure out exactly what she is looking at. Well, I knew what she was looking at. Since I was standing at the table while cutting my piece of cake, my bulge was directly in her view.
            The pants I was wearing that day are rather loose fitting, but since I had a large bulge at the moment it was visible. And she seemed to like what she saw
            And, as Trotsky... wrote above, I didn't mind at all. Rather the opposite.
            Start Aug 2012
            BPEL 18,5 cm (7.28")
            MSEG 12,5 cm (4.92")
            BEG 14,0 cm (5.51")
            May 2017
            BPEL 20,5 cm (8.07"), +2,0 cm (0.79")
            MSEG 14,0 cm (5.51"), +1,5 cm (0.59")
            BEG 16,5 cm (6.50"), +2,5 cm (0.98")

Avatar and profile photos is me, copyright by me

Comment

Even though they do, the first thing outside of facial looks a woman checks out is the chest area just like we do (more so the breast). Women like a fit man who even if he can't really whop some booty, looks the part at least.
              When a woman check out another dude who is fit and she has a man, it's not that she desired the dude but wants her man to look like that (in shape that is). The package is all and good but most times that is one of the last things they are checking out.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                Even though they do, the first thing outside of facial looks a woman checks out is the chest area just like we do (more so the breast). Women like a fit man who even if he can't really whop some booty, looks the part at least.
                When a woman check out another dude who is fit and she has a man, it's not that she desired the dude but wants her man to look like that (in shape that is). The package is all and good but most times that is one of the last things they are checking out.
                Well said! I agree, a basic t-shirt and well-fitting/tight pair of 501's makes me weak in the knee's.

Face, Chest, Butt
                Frog
                Member of the Month March 2017
                Last edited by Frog; 05-17-2013, 10:35 AM.
                "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Right, that's it - i am going to buy a pump.
                  Vulcan
                  7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                  5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
                    Well said! I agree, a basic t-shirt and well-fitting/tight pair of 501's makes me weak in the knee's.

Face, Chest, Butt
                    My variation is Face, Butt, Chest. I already have a huge flaccid at home. Yum!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I caught one of my co-workers looking at my junk at work once. She pointed out something about my belt and I jokingly said 'stop looking there'. She didn't, just continued to stare with a grin; she was in that horny-pregnant stage though. Anyway it's kinda funny because if if the gender's were reversed she would have been fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
                        In my line of work we have to harness up for fall protection. This makes your package very obvious, and add PEing to the mix and you will have a super large bulge. I work in a hospital that is full of women, and very outspoken ones at that.

I had to go into an office area to notify the staff of the work we were going to be doing. They are all sitting at desks and with my dark saftey glasses I caught them all meat gazing. Afterwards I walked around the corner to wait for my men to show up. This is when I overheard the ladys commenting on my package, like " did you see the size of his dick? I wonder if he's single?" "No a man hung like that has got to be married." " I bet he's got to be over 8 inches atleast" "I'd love to have a peice of that right now" at that point I just couldn't help but laugh, which silenced them for a bit and then they all broke out giggling. The rest of the night they were constantly blushing and twirlling their hair and were very happy to help with any thing we needed.

What measure do you had when you had this story?

answer to all

At what measure flaccid begin to note in the pants?
                        my stats:

lenght: 6.9 BPEL
                        girth : 5.70

Comment

I saw a study in this and the results were that 60% of girls always try to imagine who big the penis of a guy is.. I don't remember the other results unfortunately..

Comment

well of course if it's obvious I'm going to look, lol.

Comment

Caught a milf checking me out, she was with her two sons at the ball game tonight.
                              I had some good luck with women checking me out at the ball game.

few years ago one was trying look up my shorts & she was resting her head in my crotch area for about a hour or so..

It was kinda thrilling and embarrassing at the same time.
                              Thick_Unit
                              Banned
                              Last edited by Thick_Unit; 06-07-2013, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
                                Caught a milf checking me out, she was with her two sons at the ball game tonight.
                                I had some good luck with women checking me out at the ball game.

few years ago one was trying look up my shorts & she was resting her head in my crotch area for about a hour or so..

It was kinda thrilling and embarrassing at the same time
                                so what is up with removed stats offensive thing, dude, and the handle it thing. So you have a big shlong. Most here and through out the world know there are some who just have a big dong just like some have a small one. Post your stats with increments from gains so you can be an inspiration for others to continue with their goals. If they are offended by what you have then that is something they need to deal with relying on size to give them confidence (which should not be).
                                Begin 7/25/2011:
                                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                                X