No announcement yet.

One of the first things she looks at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a shower, and my penis is about 13cm when flaccid, but when I wear jeans, nothing usually about my bulge. What kind of pants do you guys use when get looked at? Also I've caught several bulge watchers when wearing sport shorts. It's a nice feeling.
    “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
      I'm a shower, and my penis is about 13cm when flaccid, but when I wear jeans, nothing usually about my bulge. What kind of pants do you guys use when get looked at? Also I've caught several bulge watchers when wearing sport shorts. It's a nice feeling.
      You have to go to a shop and try different types of trousers. It all depends from the cut. 501's have such a cut.
      Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
      Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post
        You have to go to a shop and try different types of trousers. It all depends from the cut. 501's have such a cut.
        Indeed they are and so are the 517 which encase my hubby's thigh butt so nice.

****IMPORTANT Please READ******

One thing I noticed I have never mentioned about having a shower vs a grower (that is definitely a big bonus from a female perspective) is that a shower stays harder for longer time after the man ejaculates, thus allowing us ladies to get a few multi- orgasms (MO) in by just rubbing against the pelvic bone while the unit still hard inside. Before my husband was a shower after he ejaculated the penis would quickly recede to a grower starting status and that is truly a minus since after an orgasm is when we ladies are the most sensitive and it doesn't take much to MO. Yes, you males could finger it or do other things but believe me getting second, third wind while the penis is still in and hard flaccid is the boom! It also prolongs the females orgasm even if she only gets one. So that is something to keep in mind. I had a grower for the first 20 years of our marriage and now I have the shower for the last 2 1/2 no questions asked the added benefits to me as a female make the shower a must have. Yumm!
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

That last post made me really bummed out... damn I need to keep on PE
          "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Originally posted by 4herpleasure View Post
            I believe in you 4. You can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by PanBird View Post
              I was free balling . Another thing is I got stopped at the entrance for additional search, the black RENT-A-COP lady thought I had a gun tucked in my jeans.

penis gun that is!

Comment

If my hubby can do it you can too! Just keep PEin'g
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by tanaka View Post
                  Several months ago while reading some "does size matter" thread somewhere, I decided to pay more attention to whether women check out the package in public. And OMG, they do! A lot! They are very sneaky about it; several techniques are employed for secrecy. The look-down-and-blink method is quite common. Some instinctively employ peripheral vision when in danger of being caught.

Still others show no shame. At the gym today this gal looked at my face and those eyes, seemingly involuntarily, went right to my crotch!

Not saying 100% but I find it is quite common. And I'm not sure what they are looking for, exactly, nor what conclusions they reach when they look. But I find it very entertaining to try to catch them at it.
                  Well I hate it .. In some pants it's just flat .. No bulge or anything .. Just flat .. And a friend of mine once told me she thought mine was small .. And that was just because she didn't see much when looking at my bulge .. HOWEVER: I do have a big dick when erect .. So ladies, decide when you lay in bed with your man wether or not he has a big dick.

+ It really does matter .. My best friend always has a huge bulge. A girlfriend told me she thaught he must have huge balls .. And she was really attracted to it .. I ALSO WANT A HUGE BULGE.

I even have tricks where I place my pack of sigarettes and cellphone closer to the middle so it swells up more.

Comment

Ha ha. A thread dedicated to women's cock grazing. Women are guilty as hell and so are men. It is in our nature.
                    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                      Ha ha. A thread dedicated to women's cock grazing. Women are guilty as hell and so are men. It is in our nature.
                      I thought about that the other day I check women out when they have those damn yoga pants on.. I got checked out the other day and im small..the size factor is irrelevant.
                      "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill Drill View Post
                        I have started to stuff my pants with socks before going out. Coincidentally, women have been more willing to talk to me than they used. Always stroking their hair, laughing at everything I say, maybe there is a link?
                        Yes, your confidence level!

Comment

I thought about that the other day I check women out when they have those damn yoga pants on.. I got checked out the other day and im small..the size factor is irrelevant.
                          Women know about growers and showers. I heard that some women like growers because they don't know what they will finally get.

I was close to my sister and many of her friends so I probably have some level of secret knowledge. LOL
                          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Fair point. I actually wonder if the balls can have a bigger impact. I mean, I am a grower, but I have substantially large balls... if I wear tight pants, it looks like I am carrying a smaller than average grapefruit in my pants. I wonder if glances at the package is not just to check for penis size, but ball size too. If it is an instinctual reaction to look there, this would make sense, since you are checking for the overall physical indicators of a high libido and sexual potency.

I don't buy all of the arguments for this kind of stuff, but there is some merit to it. All in all, I think women just tend to look at the crotch sometimes and also look at other parts too... legs, forearms, etc.. After all, we do that too. We look at EVERYTHING! Size doesn't matter, attraction does. I've looked at the chests of women with B cups and DD cups alike. Just because one is supposedly a better indicator for providing high levels of nutrients to a child from an evolutionary perspective does not dissuade my eyesight from enjoying the view. I figure women are no different.
                            CaptainJohnson
                            Retired Moderator
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 06-13-2013, 11:59 AM.
                            "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                            "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Many years ago I worked at a gas station. What I noticed there was that both male and female customers who didn`t look me in the eyes when they talked to me, most often looked me straight in the chest area This made me wonder if people do that without thinking, and that many women worry too much about men staring at their breasts.. Who knows.

Ps. I don`t have man tits

Comment

You know, there is the meat bulge, the potato bulge and the meat and potato bulge...I would classify my bulge as the meat with the VPL on one side of my zipper as my balls are not really big (I think). I think the potato bulge is more obvious when seated and the combined is obvious all around...glad I cleared that up for everyone
                                Started: 7 x 5
                                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                                X