No announcement yet.

One of the first things she looks at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking at my sisters wedding photos and one of her female guest was caught on photo checking out my budge. I was wearing black dickes , in those it's hard to hide any budge.

Comment

Quick someone get me the tightest pair of pants you can find!

Comment

Hang on, with a raging hardon I'm about 6.5-7 inches, why have I not gotten any looks?

Comment

Get the hell outta here!!!! Forreal. Im studying eyes from now on lml

Comment

I don't know I'm anti sock. That's just taking this whole thing a little too far. There's got to be a boundary line drawn somewhere here between what's healthy and unhealthy and stuffing your pants with a sock just seems a little obsessive. Worry about other things like your family, friends, or how about your advancement in your career field rather than making damn sure the whole world sees your cock and all the hours you've spent in the bathroom playing with it.

That's just my opinion. I think there are more important things to worry about in this world than worrying if anyone WONT see your bulge. There's many different roads from point A to point B and I prefer to take the road the leads to real confidence like working on your personality vs fake / temporary confidence like a sock in your pants. I get laid plenty with beautiful woman and I can guarantee you it's not because they are checking out my bulge. They always come back too. Attribute that to good performance in the bedroom and a decent personality. Not a sock...
            MusikAddikt
            Last edited by MusikAddikt; 07-23-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
              Indeed they are and so are the 517 which encase my hubby's thigh butt so nice.

****IMPORTANT Please READ******

One thing I noticed I have never mentioned about having a shower vs a grower (that is definitely a big bonus from a female perspective) is that a shower stays harder for longer time after the man ejaculates, thus allowing us ladies to get a few multi- orgasms (MO) in by just rubbing against the pelvic bone while the unit still hard inside. Before my husband was a shower after he ejaculated the penis would quickly recede to a grower starting status and that is truly a minus since after an orgasm is when we ladies are the most sensitive and it doesn't take much to MO. Yes, you males could finger it or do other things but believe me getting second, third wind while the penis is still in and hard flaccid is the boom! It also prolongs the females orgasm even if she only gets one. So that is something to keep in mind. I had a grower for the first 20 years of our marriage and now I have the shower for the last 2 1/2 no questions asked the added benefits to me as a female make the shower a must have. Yumm!
              I wouldn't say that is the case for all grower vs shower?

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                I wouldn't say that is the case for all grower vs shower?
                I am sure there will be exceptions to the rule, nothing is absolute. I do love the change though!!!!
                ​Mrs. L4M
                BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

A word to the wise: if you pay even more attention you'll see that some men will also look at your crotch. That does not mean they are gay or bisexual, but they will be checking your bulge and will try to guess what it behind the fabric. I personally never caught anyone looking at my crotch, sad...

_SR-
                  Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
                  BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
                  MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
                  Current(28/July/2013)
                  BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
                  MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
                  Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
                  MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

As I have said in a few of me posts I am not small but not large neither.

Flaccid is normally

4" long
                    4" girth

erect

6.25" long
                    5" girth

now as stated in my introduction post i never seem to show much of a bulge maybe I ware the most loose boxers ever and its all ways hanging down between me legs.

I have very large hanging balls though maybe I should ware tight boxers and pull me nuts up a little to increase that bulge

Comment

Originally posted by stk2013 View Post
                      As I have said in a few of me posts I am not small but not large neither.

Flaccid is normally

4" long
                      4" girth

erect

6.25" long
                      5" girth

now as stated in my introduction post i never seem to show much of a bulge maybe I ware the most loose boxers ever and its all ways hanging down between me legs.

I have very large hanging balls though maybe I should ware tight boxers and pull me nuts up a little to increase that bulge
                      If you want your bulge bigger but not stuff it with a sock than you can try out the wonderjock from these guys: Mens Underwear, Mens Swimwear, Mens Surfwear, Leisurewear, Sportswear, Loungewear and Mens Accessories, clothing store for men featuring Wonderjock, Briefs, Hipsters, Jockstraps, Boxers, and lots more aussieBum Underwear for men and aussieBum Swimwea

In fact just about any of their jocks/boxers seem to make your package sit nice because they are properly designed and made to not squash your junk down. As such they are also very comfortable. Wonderjock model enhances what you have by lifing it up and out a bit. natural but enhanced. Be aware if you have a large penis/balls it can be hard to fit your stuff in the pouch though.....are surprisingly comfy once you get it in...
                      Start
                      (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                      BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Runner View Post
                        A word to the wise: if you pay even more attention you'll see that some men will also look at your crotch. That does not mean they are gay or bisexual, but they will be checking your bulge and will try to guess what it behind the fabric. I personally never caught anyone looking at my crotch, sad...

_SR-
                        Just caught a guy checking my package out a few days.. and if I wouldn't have read this I would have assumed hes gay or bi..
                        But Ive been told because I have a lot of confidence they assume im well hung...lol if they only knew :/
                        "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Maybe someone already posted this link........ this u-tube video "experiment" is pretty funny:

testing women how react on big penis - YouTube

Comment

A couple of related observations since I started paying attention to such behavior after this post:

1. Girls and women do check out men below their wastes too, it is so true! Especially it happens often on subway, at food courts and restaurants, and in shopping malls. For example, I sit on a subway train, groomed and dressed nicely for work, pretending to be an intelligent person. First of all, girls are fairly aggressive playing looking games - they can stare at you, throw quick looks, discuss you and make if they are in groups, etc. Then when I get up to leave the train, the females who were playing the looking game always check out the area they could not see when I was sitting, with a laptop bag on my laps. Always. They also assess the height and the physique. It is so funny. This behavior looks mostly so unconscious and uncontrollable.

Too bad I am not good in picking up girls, otherwise I would do it just for the fun of it. My wife joked - or not - that she would hand me my dick back if I had a fling on the side, so I do not really have an incentive or need to explore this possibility. I prefer having it firmly attached.

2. The posters above were so right about guys looking too! The guys assess more the overall package and primarily look at the developed physique, but check the groin area too if the flaccid is very evident. The guys who look like have been working out do it more often - I guess they compare.

Lately, I have been having fun with reverse kegels or whatever they are called when walking while commuting to/from work. Relaxing the pelvic floor and the whole groin area and focusing attention on it causes a good semi-flaccid condition, like 6.5 EL and 4.5+ EG, which is quite noticeable in dress pants. Such hang feels good/heavy and looks good too and attracts female attention, which is so funny!
                            Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
                            06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
                            12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
                            12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
                            12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
                            Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

LOL - of course women look. I use to work on a contract with a bunch of older women (I would suppose the adequate terms would be cougars, Milfs and G-Milfs) and they were some of the sexiest and sleaziest group of women - and they crotch-watched at every turn. And they weren't bashful about it either; there was more than one occasion where I'd catch them shooting laser beams at my own man-region - LOL - good times! A buddy of mine and I went out with them a couple of times and they were a riot - scoping out the women as well as the men. Women can be pretty raunchy - raunchier than most guys. Damn cool!
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                                LOL - of course women look.... Women can be pretty raunchy - raunchier than most guys. Damn cool!
                                That's what I keep telling my wife. I work in a garage so everyone can just imagine how that is but that isn't anything to what I hear women saying all the time.
                                Bondage.
                                Some people call it domestic violence.
                                We call it foreplay.
                                Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                                X