One of the first things she looks at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MapleLeaflet View Post
    A couple of related observations since I started paying attention to such behavior after this post:

1. Girls and women do check out men below their wastes too, it is so true! Especially it happens often on subway, at food courts and restaurants, and in shopping malls. For example, I sit on a subway train, groomed and dressed nicely for work, pretending to be an intelligent person. First of all, girls are fairly aggressive playing looking games - they can stare at you, throw quick looks, discuss you and make if they are in groups, etc. Then when I get up to leave the train, the females who were playing the looking game always check out the area they could not see when I was sitting, with a laptop bag on my laps. Always. They also assess the height and the physique. It is so funny. This behavior looks mostly so unconscious and uncontrollable.

Too bad I am not good in picking up girls, otherwise I would do it just for the fun of it. My wife joked - or not - that she would hand me my dick back if I had a fling on the side, so I do not really have an incentive or need to explore this possibility. I prefer having it firmly attached.

2. The posters above were so right about guys looking too! The guys assess more the overall package and primarily look at the developed physique, but check the groin area too if the flaccid is very evident. The guys who look like have been working out do it more often - I guess they compare.

Lately, I have been having fun with reverse kegels or whatever they are called when walking while commuting to/from work. Relaxing the pelvic floor and the whole groin area and focusing attention on it causes a good semi-flaccid condition, like 6.5 EL and 4.5+ EG, which is quite noticeable in dress pants. Such hang feels good/heavy and looks good too and attracts female attention, which is so funny!
    your wife and I must have attended the same school of thought.
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

A very eye opening experience happened to me a couple years ago. Me and my wife went to Sexapalooza, just for fun. They had a bunch of different booths, info areas, a "dungeon" for S&M trial, and several shows. One show was a back-to-back strip show.

The girls were first, and from a pole dancing class. Most guys watching were pretty quiet, maybe mumbling stuff and a couple whistles. Pretty mellow.

But my god, when the guys came up, all hell broke loose. The women damn near trampled people to get close to the stage, they were yelling and whistling, and the sound level rose to a roar. I was intimidated to say the least, I felt like a lamb in a pack of wolves. I left my wife to her show, and escaped to the food court, where it was safe. It looked like a feeding frenzy over there.

So yeah, women can definitely be more aggressive than we give them credit for.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

although still well short of what i'd like my flaccid has been pretty good lately and i've been waking up with morning wood so its sometimes take an hour for the semi to go down. I've been getting a few looks in that circumstance from ladies at the shops, a neighbour etc. I even had a co worker (who is very open about her sexual persona) tell me that she peaks looks at male staff she considers hot and her age (she is in a relationship but is always horny it seems...), and in fact all women do it.

I asked her as a joke who she spied on and she said out of all them (maybe 5) myself and another manager had the biggest bulges! She said it was a shame all of us were in relationships because she would like to see what they looked like outside the jeans we all wear to work... She also told me to wear shorts next shift when she was on so she could get a better look. Its all a laugh of course but it goes to show that women are always looking and in her words 'its the first thing they look at'. So the OP was dead right...
        Start
        (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
        BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

I will agree that women do discreetly check out bulges. One thing I saw on this thread is about the "big balls". Although I am not anywhere in the "big" category when it comes to my penis, my balls sure are. I will say this...girls love big balls!
          (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
          (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

I bought a bathmate halfway through reading this thread. LOL.
            Starting size:
            BPEL: 7
            MSEG: 4.875

Current Size:
            BPEL: 7.45
            MSEG: 5

Short term goal:
            BPEL: 7.5
            MSEG: 5.5

Comment

Working...
            X