No announcement yet.

is 7" really above average?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some weaknesses in that study. The median age was only 24, median number of partners was 6, 15 were still virgins. https://dx.doi.org/10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0133079

Comment

• Originally posted by CBateman View Post
      So if a woman has a penis in her hand e.g., does she actively try to compress the fat pad to reach the full length?
      When you pull your pants down, the first estimation she will make of the size is completely visual. Then, she may have it in her mouth and hand but will most likely also only use the NBPEL. MAYBE for sex this is different, but then the estimation of size has already been established to a large degree. First visual impression is what counts and this has an anchoring effect of how the size will be perceived from then on.

While we don't want to encourage the gigalomaniac in this forum, I also think it is foolish to assume a too low estimation of perfect size.
      Keep in mind, perfect is defined as being seen as most desirable by the biggest percentage of women.
      Some will think 6NBPEL is perfect, more will think 6.5 NBPEL and IMO most 7 NBPEL. 7.5 already less women than 7 etc.

Just anecdotal, but I also want to stress I started with exactly your perfect size or very close: 6.57BPEL x 5.5 girth in the middle (very homogenic girth distribution). And I received some, but very few compliments of being the perfect size. I will gladly provide more evidence when I have gained another inch and tell you if the percentage of compliments if higher at 7.57 BPEL.
      When I was 6.75" bpel I was told I was long, the number of compliments didn't really increase unless you count "what do you think you are going to do with that "

Who says visual first impression is so important? This is a guy thing so unless you are gay meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus;[URL="tel:1661268"
        1661268[/URL]]Why would we assume nbpel? Seems foolish to me,
        why does this sound foolish? Seems quite logical to me.
        Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
        Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
        My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
          why does this sound foolish? Seems quite logical to me.
          Agreed. First impressions, right? I would most certainly apply that to a first new cock meet and greet. Now, if a less than impressive penis manages PIV and wows her world then her initial evaluation mite change.
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

• well this thing just doesnt die lol

my opinion.
            just like cute skanky girls, well hung dudes get around more than others and have more confidence and as they age their confidence builds from the feedback they get...

meaning, that perceived average size is actually bigger than actual average size...

but eventually the dudes who are not well hung but emotionally and financially stable average out as we get older
            therefore the actual average size evens out as we get older and catches up to perceived average...

Comment

• Originally posted by megastan View Post
              well this thing just doesnt die lol

my opinion.
              just like cute skanky girls, well hung dudes get around more than others and have more confidence and as they age their confidence builds from the feedback they get...

meaning, that perceived average size is actually bigger than actual average size...

but eventually the dudes who are not well hung but emotionally and financially stable average out as we get older
              therefore the actual average size evens out as we get older and catches up to perceived average...
              And you have no evidence to support your assertion whatever . Burden of proof is on the positive .
              When you have a well designed science study to support send me the link . Until that shinning day I will put your assertions along with the flat earth etc .

Comment

• Originally posted by megastan View Post
                well this thing just doesnt die lol

my opinion.

Why would being financially stable, etc. be mutually exclusive from being well endowed? There may very well be a correlation between those who are financially successful and those who are well-endowed due to training. It would make sense if one applies the discipline and patience usually required in learning how to build wealth towards training.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X