No announcement yet.

GettinThereOk's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is nice to hear I want to get one isn't there different size bathmates and how much are they??
    I also want to get a vacutech but they are expensive too. I will eventually get one though I heared they are the cream of the crop.
    How often do you need to go bigger in size for tubes??

Damn all them little changes are cool wish I had one though.

Comment

GTO's Log

Say mon , I'm glad you stopped by my log . I didn't know you were a pumper too .
      I'm subscribing as I think I'll learn from you . Good log . I like it !!!
      mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
        Say mon , I'm glad you stopped by my log . I didn't know you were a pumper too .
        I'm subscribing as I think I'll learn from you . Good log . I like it !!!
        mael out !!!
        Thanks! I try my best!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

So I got back into the swing of things tonight but took it very very easy. My warm up was very good so I was very encouraged - I could feel the heat getting down to the ligs and I couldn't the last time I had a session. I think the extra time off really benefited as the only sort of PE I did during my down time was fowfers. I did some non-official measurements and I saw very small gains, but gains nonetheless, so I was very happy about that. Flaccid hang maintained plumpness and I was very surprised at how heavy it seemed on a couple of occasions.

Tonight I limited my routine to just basics - essentially I did a JP Newbie Routine:

Stretches in all directions while conducting quick kegels, rotary stretches and shakes. Next I did about 150 standard jelqs and about 50 v-jelqs at a very slow rate of speed.
          After that, I did a simple warm down with the heat pad, a few stomach slaps and tossed in a few more stretches. I plan on continuing fowfers tonight and again before I get outta bed in the morning.

I do plan on resuming my 2x Daily workouts starting tomorrow morning and will be using the BathMate. Lookin forward to it.

Comment

Pretty good session to my early start this morning once I got my cock to deflate (see side note).

I hit the snooze a couple of times and did some fowfers as I caught a few extra winks. Once I got my cock in a good state, I ran through the same routine as last night but added flaccid bends (2 sets @ 30 seconds) and the BathMate during my shower for about 10 minutes. After 5 minutes in the tube, I did some BM stretches and took it very slowly since this was the first time trying them - very intense. I only held each stretch for about 10 seconds at low/moderate intensity - these are stretches you certainly have to build up to and condition yourself for properly. I finished the session with stomach slaps (150).

I will continue with a similar routine tonight. My plan is to gradually build in (length) stretches every day but attacking the base and the shaft in tandem. The BM stretches should give me the base stretch I'm looking for.

(As a side note, I found that doing morning fowfers interferes with my stretching. This has been the case when I have tried stretching behind them in previous sessions but never thought the fowfer was the culprit. It's pretty hard to get in a good stretch since my cock is so flushed. The heating seems to add to my plump state (not complaining though but ... ). I absolutely love the fact that my cock responds well to fowfers but it just makes stretching a tad difficult and makes the session longer. So I may lay off fowfers in the monrnings - we'll see.)

Routine details:
            150 total jelqs - 60 total v-jelqs (alternated sets of 50/30)
            GTO
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Editor
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by GTO; 08-16-2010, 06:56 AM. Reason: added jelq count

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
              That is nice to hear I want to get one isn't there different size bathmates and how much are they??
              I also want to get a vacutech but they are expensive too. I will eventually get one though I heared they are the cream of the crop.
              How often do you need to go bigger in size for tubes??

Damn all them little changes are cool wish I had one though.
              Danner, as far as tube sizing, you really don't need to go up in size until you pack out your current tube. Once you've completely filled it consistently (I would say for about a month), you can move up in size with 1/4" increments to allow for expansion. The VacuTech website shows you how to measure properly.

I am looking into buying a two-stage cylinder where I can pump my cock and balls at the same time - I am very interested in increasing the size of my sack. No need in getting a bigger cock with the other part of the package remains the same size

Comment

Well, no workout last night due to other activities (see my other post on my conversation about PE with my gf). The only thing I did do were some fowfers after she left. So I resumed this morning with a light workout, again keeping it in line with my sessions from the last couple of days.

Warmup - 15 min heat pad
                Stretches - 25 second holds in each direction while kegeling throughout the stretch; 10 rotary stretches between each directional
                Jelqing - @ 130 total (wet) jelqs: alternating sets of 25/10 with standard and v-jelq
                BathMate - 10 min total time - after first 5 minutes, conducted BM Stretches (10 second holds in each direction - 2 sets - light to moderate intensity)
                Warmdown - 10 min - warm water from shower, light JAI stetches; Finished with lotion massage

Good workout this morning. Cock responded very well to jelqs and I got good and plump so I didn't need to do quite as many today. The BM stretches are very good. The burn from the lig pull is quite intense and I see will take some getting use to but the base is getting a good stretch. Will look to do more of the same tonight. Tomorrow I don't expect to get much of any session work in since she will be spending the day with me. Maybe we'll continue to the conversation from last night.

Comment

Hmmm ... as others have pointed out, looks like the last two days of logs have been wiped. No big deal really for me since I haven't done anything significant over the last couple of days - other than have some amazing sex with my gf! I'll repost the conversation my gf and I had about PE - very interesting ....

Well, tonight, I got back into the grind with a light/moderate workout:

WarmUp - 15 min heat pad warm-up
                  Basic stretches - all directions with 30-45 second hold
                  Jelqs - 150 total (75 standard, 75 v-jelqs - slow speed, moderate grip)
                  Warmdown - 10 min - heat pad, lotion massage, stomach slaps

Comment

This morning's session was a "progressive" routine - I made sure I didn't overdo it since I had went light about a week ago, but I also wanted to add some more of my core exercises back into the mix. This session lasted a while at @ 1.5 hours, but it was a good one. My concentration was on length (with some girth work thrown in).

Warmup - 30 min heat pad

Length
                    - Basic stretches - all directions (under thigh (l/r), left/left upper, right/right upper, straight up, straight out) - held each stretch @ 30-45 seconds with moderate pull - used heat periodically to stay loose and keep blood circulating - kegeled throughout, often following a 1-sec kegel per directional stretch
                    - Advanced stretches - fulcrum stretch down l/r, side l/r with same variations as above; A-stretch - 3 sets @ 30 sec each; Base stretch - 5 @ 60 seconds

Girth
                    - Jelqs - didn't keep an accurate count but I did roughly 150 total splitting between standard wet and v-jelqs - slow speed, moderate grip)
                    - Dry Pump straight 10 minutes @ 7Hg - no breaks

BathMate - 10 minutes - 5 minutes BM stretches each direction, real low intensity
                    Warmdown - hot water from shower, stomach slaps, lotion massage

Great routine and my cock has a good, fatigued feel to it and thankfully no turtling. Nice plump hang going on - will buy some wrapping over the weekend to add traction wrapping next week.

Comment

• Awesome routine, GettinThere. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Comment

• No PE yesterday. This morning I decided to concentrate strictly on stretching and kept it fairly straight:

WarmUp: heat pad for 30-35 minutes.
                          - Basic stretches - all directions @ 60 second each; for the first half of the stretch I gradually increases the intensity. At the halfway mark, I kegeled the last half of the stretch. I held the 'under thigh stretch' the longest- probably at 2 minutes for each side. Between each directional change, I did 10 slow rotary stretches and used lots of heat.
                          - Base stretches with kegels - 5 holding @ 60 seconds. I started the stretch straight up, then about halfway thru I pull straight out.
                          - Tunica tugs - 4 @ 45 seconds each
                          WarmDown: heat pad and light stretches to keep things loose, long and maintain bloodflow.

Good session. I may try to get in another tonight if my schedule allows.

AS a side note: I have also found the Base stretches to be a good stretch that affects glans size. When I move from the up position down to straight out, my glans is extremely large and hard, although the shaft is only at 50% erect. I figure it's due to the blood being forced in and held by the grip at the base, almost like a clamp.
                          GTO
                          Retired Moderator
                          PEGym Editor
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by GTO; 08-22-2010, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Well this week's schedule is gonna be wacky so I am trying to fit in sessions when I can. I had a good 1.5 hrs of free time so I spent it working on girth. I think this is one o the rare times I have conducted a session without stretching but I did about 30 min heat pad for warmup, then went right into jelqing (wet). I have no idea how many I did but I would guess in the range of 150-200 - various grips, speeds and intensity. Afterwards, I cleaned up and warmed-down with the heat pad again for another 20 minutes or so.

My cock feels very heavy right now and the hang feels good. I like the modified approach. Tomorrow I will probably have to do the same thing - I may try to get in some BathMate time in the shower in the morning.

Comment

• Have you ever considered bundle stretches GTO?

It would seem like a good progression for you. I couldn't remember whether it was you that said he would never do them?

Personally, I am loving them.
                              Vulcan
                              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

• Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                                Have you ever considered bundle stretches GTO?

It would seem like a good progression for you. I couldn't remember whether it was you that said he would never do them?

Personally, I am loving them.
                                Yeh - twisting my cock like a pretzel is not something that is quite appealing to me right now! LOL!

Than again, I have done little to no research on it and I don't even have a clue as to the mechanics behind it so my reluctance is mainly due to ignorance. I'll sart poking around to see what I can come up with and may give them a try.

You mention it as a 'good progression' ... how so?

Comment

Working...
                                X