No announcement yet.

Losing Your Virginity: the 411

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah...why fumble around with gold jewelery? If something falls and rolls under the bed.....there goes your sexy time.
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by ryansambas View Post
      I wish I had sex in a spare room at a party at 17-18 rather than still be a virgin at 22 lol, I'm just hoping I don't suck the first time but I probably will.
      Hey ryansambas,

I understand that you are currently pretty preoccupied with losing your virginity as your various threads have indicated, but this particular thread is more of a "how to" rather than another place to lament and get down on yourself for being a virgin. I hope you can appreciate and respect the purpose of this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
        Very helpful thread TPW! Thank you!
        You are very welcome TNBT.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. workin_4_it View Post
          First
          There is NOTHING wrong with being a virgin!!

Second
          You will know when it's the right time for you. Nobody is expected to know everything and everyone "sucks" their first time. No worries. Most women will understand and will be patient with you if they really like you.

Third
          Don't think less of yourself because you are saving yourself. It is a very big decision that you will have to live with for the rest of your life.

I have no doubt that in time, you will look back and wonder why you were so worried about it. Sex is supposed to be fun and as long as both parties involved are having fun, there is no wrong way to do it.
          I wouldn't think less of myself if I chose not to have sex but that isn't the case. I wasn't saving myself at all.
          Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
          FG: 3.5"
          SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
          BPEL: 7.3"
          MEG: 5.51"

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
            normally there is something wrong with you if you lose it 20+

basically you're just the manager's special passed the best when used by date..
            Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
            I'm going to agree with this, but that is only because I am 20+ and there is plenty wrong with me.
            Hey Thick Unit and Dontrike,

First and foremost, as I have already indicated in my initial post, there are plenty of people who do not give up their virginity until they are in their twenties. If you believe in the myth that you must lose it in your teens to be deemed "normal" you are sorely mistaken.

In any case, as I said to ryansambas, the purpose of this thread is to provide information to assist those virginal members to have a positive and memorable first time experience and not a place to whine and complain and insult.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
              Hey ryansambas,

I understand that you are currently pretty preoccupied with losing your virginity as your various threads have indicated, but this particular thread is more of a "how to" rather than another place to lament and get down on yourself for being a virgin. I hope you can appreciate and respect the purpose of this thread. Thanks.
              Amen! + 1
              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Ok
                Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
                FG: 3.5"
                SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
                BPEL: 7.3"
                MEG: 5.51"

Comment

Hey ryansambas,

Its funny how many "how to" things I have read to be ready. Its even more funny when I give sexual advice to sexually active people. All thanks to PEgym and TPW's blog.

LOL. Im like a priest. Expert in bed stuff but living in celibacy XD

PS:I know that reading stuff is not a remedy for geting laid. It needs action.

PS2: got sober and remembered that yesterday a girl was trying to get my attention by giving me a kidney punch. Ah so romantic of her O_o
                  arkham
                  Last edited by arkham; 02-09-2014, 07:35 AM.
                  Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                  Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by ryansambas View Post
                    Ok
                    Thanks ryansambas...just trying to keep the thread informative and upbeat.
                    TPW
                    Member of the Month Oct 2013
                    Last edited by TPW; 02-09-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

My first time I was freaked out!!!! When I saw what he intended to put (you know where) I was like "Noooooooo way! How in the Heeeeeelllll is this gonna work!!!!????"

I was a pretty good kisser by this point but I'll tell you what, that was the last thing on my mind at "go time"! Honestly, when I think back to it, I was probably a terrible lay!!! I just layed there and held on for dear life!
                      I am laughing at myself right now remembering it!

Listen, the point I'm making is that I'm actually super active and great in bed now! Sex is like anything else, your first time doin anything you can't expect to be a pro. I just wanted to share my story so ya'll can take it easy on yourselves if your first time doesn't go like what you have in your mind. Point is, I still smile about my first
                      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

See i told you being nervous ruins it....
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

The day I lost my virginity at 27 it was with a girl who was really quite experienced who i had met in a bar the previous evening. The next day I had a headache (hangover) so we went upstairs to my room in our group summer rental so she could rub my back to ease the pain. After close to an hour, she started to slowly remove my cloths until we were both down to our under shorts. As time went on, the shorts were then pulled off and we started to fondle each others genitals until she decided it was time to Lay on top of me and slowly work my erection into her vagina, while rubbing her brest across my chest and she slowly grinded on me until I ejaculated. We snuggled together for the rest of the evening until we fell asleep. The next morning we again had gentle sex.

That was the last time I saw her. However, I was left with the feeling that she knew I was a virgin and enjoyed the experience of gently releiving me of my virginity in a gentle memorable way.

I met my future wife on the 4th of July the following summer at the same summer house. Nothing happened the first night. However, about two weeks later we both had too much to drink so I took her up to my room where I was unable to get an erection so I spent about 30 minutes performing oral on her.
                          As time went by we tried to engage in sex but were never in the right place at the right time. I drove a Corvette so that didn't help. I proposed to her on Columbus day in a motel room in Gettysburg, PA yet we still had not had satisfying penetrative sex. Things continued that way until our wedding night in April the following year. I refrained frm masturbating for the week before our wedding and didn't drink during the wedding reception. That night in the motel I had the strongest erection I have ever experienced and we both orgasimed together within fifteen minutes and went at it again twenty minutes later. It felt as though I had been preparing myself for over a year for that one night.
                          not2big
                          Senior Super Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by not2big; 02-09-2014, 02:00 PM.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey Thick Unit and Dontrike,

First and foremost, as I have already indicated in my initial post, there are plenty of people who do not give up their virginity until they are in their twenties. If you believe in the myth that you must lose it in your teens to be deemed "normal" you are sorely mistaken.
                            Not to the people I have talked to.

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
                              Not to the people I have talked to.
                              Well, those people are not EVERBODY! Just read this forum/thread there're plenty of other people saying the opposite.
                              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                                See i told you being nervous ruins it....
                                Well, I wouldn't say "ruins it" Camaro. You can't get around being nervous your first time doing something so momentous. What you can do is make your expectations of your first time realistic and take the pressure off yourself.
                                Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Working...
                                X