superficial colles' fascia tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    Urologists are clueless re pelvic floor .
    You would rather have something difficult ,expensive, rare ,exotic ,surgical ,dangerous than some straightforward physio.
    Nothing is ever simple Pegasus! If physio is so straight forward then why is everyone not cured already... also I would rather have nothing and have my old self back...then something difficult, expensive, so called rare, exotic, surgical or dangerous. I am only offering a hypothesis that I have deducted and at least got the attention of a well known urologist. Don't blame me for trying and eliminating everything out and sharing with everyone.

Comment

Urologists are clueless re pelvic floor .
      You would rather have something difficult ,expensive, rare ,exotic ,surgical ,dangerous than some straightforward physio.
      Ps after all that is how I got my PhD, contributing soemthing new

Comment

Why won't you just do it?
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Superficial-colles-fascia-pialidocious....
          15/02/16: FL 5.25 FG 4.1875 BPFSL 7.800 BPEL 7.600 NBPEL 6.900 EG 5
          15/04/16: FL 5.75 FG 4.2500 BPFSL 8.375 BPEL 7.875 NBPEL 7.125 EG 5.125
          28/04/17: FL 5.75 FG 4.3750 BPFSL 8.562 BPEL 8.375 NPBEL 7.375 EG 5.125

Comment

Originally posted by w.fudge View Post
            Superficial-colles-fascia-pialidocious....
            LOL
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by makarinio123 View Post
              Nothing is ever simple Pegasus! If physio is so straight forward then why is everyone not cured already... also I would rather have nothing and have my old self back...then something difficult, expensive, so called rare, exotic, surgical or dangerous. I am only offering a hypothesis that I have deducted and at least got the attention of a well known urologist. Don't blame me for trying and eliminating everything out and sharing with everyone.
              There are a lot like you I see it regularly . I suspect they get off on the drama .
              Things are difficult because people make it so.

Comment

There are a lot like you I see it regularly . I suspect they get off on the drama .
                Things are difficult because people make it so.
                A) you don't know me. B) I am not making anything difficult, my injury is complex and that doesn't mean I give up C) I don't enjoy spending thousands for this. D) I thought this forum was about sharing ideas and not mauling a person who is sharing their experience, symptoms and ideas.

Maybe I shouldn't have joined the forum. Sorry if I pissed a number of you off.

Comment

A) you don't know me. B) I am not making anything difficult, my injury is complex and that doesn't mean I give up C) I don't enjoy spending thousands for this. D) I thought this forum was about sharing ideas and not mauling a person who is sharing their experience, symptoms and ideas.

Maybe I shouldn't have joined the forum. Sorry if I pissed a number of you off.
                  You likely have a muscle spasm.

Yep that simple .

You should eliminate the simple obvious answer before you go to complex yada yada.

I see this regularly .

Go see a pelvic floor physio local before you go all I have this complex problem.

Comment

OP we don't want to mail you. We are simply saying we have seen 1000s of cases like this. They go doctor to doctor with no benefit. Then after all the time, money, heartache with the various doctors the ones who work hard on thier pelvic floor start to recuperate. Some only partially like MineCares. Others full recovery, like me. We get frustrated when people such as you will only look in one direction, and won't even try our suggested methods.

Even if the Urologist can help you, these stretches for your pelvic floor can't hurt and in combination with the urologist might increase your benefit.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                      OP we don't want to mail you. We are simply saying we have seen 1000s of cases like this. They go doctor to doctor with no benefit. Then after all the time, money, heartache with the various doctors the ones who work hard on thier pelvic floor start to recuperate. Some only partially like MineCares. Others full recovery, like me. We get frustrated when people such as you will only look in one direction, and won't even try our suggested methods.

Even if the Urologist can help you, these stretches for your pelvic floor can't hurt and in combination with the urologist might increase your benefit.
                      Did I say I was only looking in one direction? I only said I think I know what is the cause having done lots of tests and ruled out other things (process of elimination).

I also said a few times already that I will go with a physio for pelvic floor and thanked a few of you for the advice. Just seems that when I logically explained my view and had the word "fascia" in it a few of you have got angry at me for sownthing that is still logical and not been proven wrong.

Anyway, if I am annoying or frustrating you all I am happy to leave the forum. I never meant to upset any of you and was just discussing.

Comment

Nah! Hang around some more!
                        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Did I say I was only looking in one direction? I only said I think I know what is the cause having done lots of tests and ruled out other things (process of elimination).

I also said a few times already that I will go with a physio for pelvic floor and thanked a few of you for the advice. Just seems that when I logically explained my view and had the word "fascia" in it a few of you have got angry at me for sownthing that is still logical and not been proven wrong.

Anyway, if I am annoying or frustrating you all I am happy to leave the forum. I never meant to upset any of you and was just discussing.
                          Please don't take the above comments the wrong way. The members here truly want to help, and even if there's disagreements on the etiology the intent is good
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I also apologize if I seem upset with you. I am not. I am being insistent only because I think it will help you, and it is the part you have not eliminated this option. I have a scientific mind also. A month of these excersizes may help you a ton. Most can be started without a physical therapist. The Physiological will help on top of what you can achieve alone. Again I'm sorry for seeming upset. I'm not. Good luck.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ok guys, let's understand that this guy is not here for advice, he never asked for any. He's here to present his theory and that is all. I suggest we stop badgering him because he is sole set on what he believes.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Dear all,
                                I saw the urologist in London and he gave me 40 minutes of his time. I have to say he was the first curious urologist I have met so far.

1) MRI I did (don't know if you guys have done it) was poorly done and he showed me as I brought my MRI on cd with me and we went through it together. I wasn't injected enough for a full erection and was not given and injection with dye to clarify the image (i agree).

2) I can do it again with him and he urged me to do it on the NHS as i have spent so much money already.

3) he recognised the condition of hard flaccid which he said that it can be pelvic related (penis issue can affect Pelvic floor or vice versa).but it can also be due to issues with the tissue in the penis blocking/ trapping adequate blood flow.

4) he said my theory is not refutable. He worries about patients diagnosing themselves but according to my report and all the stuff I have done he said it is plausible, plus the clinical consultation we had. The combination of an MRI and Doppler would shed light on this. He is more convinced that if my theory holds then it is with the superficial fascia and not the bucks fascia as the superficial would lead to aerolar tissue issues which impinge on the skin.

Anyway, I just wanted to report back about the consultation as I said I would. I am sorry it is not more insightful.

Comment

Working...
                                X