Women: How much girth is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNS85 View Post
    So, as I've said to a few other guys already... no offense, but you're still just one more guy telling me that I'm already on the verge of being too much for most women... however I have yet to hear this from an actual woman I've been with, or even a woman on this site or anywhere else. I'm certainly aware that I don't need any more size to satisfy the ladies... haha. Trying to get some gains from PE would be mainly to satisfy my own curiosity on the subject.
    At 7 inches girth, you will not find very much female opinion on the subject at all, let alone this site. This is because 7 inches in girth is, as you say, a statistical anomaly, therefore most women will not have experienced it. I think somebody already mentioned this but it kind of got glazed over. I think the opinion of other girthy men (though not 7 inches girthy!) is of important value to your original question as they will have (possibly) had the experience of being with more than one woman and can relate those experiences. In truth, that is the response you will be getting here. I would be quite surprised to see any of the other ladies chime in here with their personal experiences with 7 inches of girth, just based on what I've seen from them in the past.

It's my gut feeling that (if PE works for me) I could get up to 7.5" or 8" in girth without issue.
    Go for it, if you really want to then go for it. I understand your reasoning for creating the thread here, but like I said above, I think the only answers you will get that come close to answering your questions are the numerous anecdotes from girthy men that you have already cited and somewhat dismissed.

Let me stress again though that I really don't think the ladies feel that strongly one way or the other about girth as long as it's not too thin.
    Well if you believe the "research" that's been done on the subject of female preferences for penis size of their partners then girth does matter to them...at least more than length...for those who really care that much at all...

Penis size: Survey of female perceptions of sexual satisfaction

What Importance Do Women Attribute to the Size of the Penis?

Now, since you mentioned it, I'm dying to know...what is too thin to satisfy women? NOTE: This question is rhetorical and simply meant to illustrate that questions like this cannot be answered because all women are different and have different preferences.

Best of luck in your PE endeavors, should you choose to do it.
    Steneo
    PEGym Hero
    Member of the Month Dec 2013
    Last edited by Steneo; 01-15-2014, 01:14 PM.
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Are you on LPSG.com?

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
        Jeez, this poor guy seems genuine and he has been getting such stick on here. Fair enough 7 inch girth is extremely rare, but that doesn't mean it isn't out there. I haven't been looking at enough dicks or something because I can't tell if those dicks are 6, 6.5, or 7.

On another note, some members on here have claimed to get up to 8 inch girth from edging but nobody bats an eyelid because it was a mod...
        shaved pubic hair around passed the base = insecurity commonly used to make it appear bigger that is why I assumed he was not telling the truth
        to try and make it look bigger not to mention the flattering angles used.

I had room mates that used to claim being 8" always something almost every day tell they saw my morning-wood. That really shut them up... never was spoken of it again by them for the rest of the time I was there.
        Thick_Unit
        Banned
        Last edited by Thick_Unit; 01-15-2014, 05:08 PM.

Comment

So, pending any more responses from the ladies... do you guys have any ideas as to why everyone seems to think that my current girth is already too much for "most women" even though in my personal experience it hasn't felt that way at all?
          7 in girth, yeah, I don't think so. No, not meaning I don't believe you have 7 in girth, but I don't think I'd want that in me. I already have issues and my husband is most def. not at your girth. Yikes! Are you sure you want to see any gains? You could be rocking the boat with any more size. I've skimmed through some of your posts and it seems you've NOT experienced any freaked out girls yet. That is good, but I'd hate for you to have lack of sex because you scare away the girls.

I haven't commented on your post as I've only been with one guy so I have no comparison other that dildo/vibrators for ya. In that case, I go smaller, they just feel better. Hope I've helped PNS85. That's all I got for ya
          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
          If you want love, give love.
          If you want honesty, give honesty.
          If you want respect, give respect.
          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
            shaved pubic hair around passed the base = insecurity commonly used to make it appear bigger that is why I assumed he was not telling the truth

I had room mates that used to claim being 8" always something almost every day tell they saw my morning-wood. That really shut them up... never was spoken of it again by them for the rest of the time I was there.
            Comon man, that is a crock of shit, I shave and I do it because the wife likes it and it feels better and does not get the stank dink going as much when I work all day. Do you really think he is now busted because he shaves his wanker.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

"The famous sex researchers Masters and Johnson [1,2] have concluded that size of the male penis can have no true physiological effect on female sexual satisfaction. They base this conclusion on their physiological studies that show that the vagina adapts to fit the size of the penis. Because of this vaginal adaptation, they refer to the vagina as a potential space rather than an actual space. Thus, despite the worries of many males about the size of their penis, Masters and Johnson concluded that any size penis will fit and provide adequate sexual stimulation to the female"

OK is this not shocking to anyone else? Like .. I mean come on ... that's just bullshit ... how could science really say such bullshit? they all have small penises? like is this really what the leading scientists think!?

coming from first link in steneo's post btw
              Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
              4.7 MSEG
              5.1 BEG
              4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
              5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
              4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

BTW PNS there's no way Shorty Mac is 8 inches in girth .. I just looked one of his vids up and this girl wrapped her hand around his dick about as good as you wrapped your hand around yours, she almost connected fingers ...
                Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                4.7 MSEG
                5.1 BEG
                4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                4.2 EHeadG

Comment

Yeah, to me, 8 sounds impossible. You never know, I guess, but that's approaching Coke can size.

I think PNS85 said that a dildo that was supposedly molded from Shorty Mac's penis was 8 inches in girth, but that's far from proof that he really is 8 inches.

Comment

no that was 7 inches from diesel
                    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                    4.7 MSEG
                    5.1 BEG
                    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                    4.2 EHeadG

Comment

Oh, OK. I wonder where PNS85 got 8 inches for Shorty Mac. Maybe he'll chime in. But if a girl can almost get her fingers around it, it's definitely not 8 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        Comon man, that is a crock of shit, I shave and I do it because the wife likes it and it feels better and does not get the stank dink going as much when I work all day. Do you really think he is now busted because he shaves his wanker.
                        I need to shave for PE or i drag the hair along while jelqing....ugh!!
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

My wrist is 6.75 in, and i can just get my fingers to touch.If a girl can get her fingers to touch, it is much less than 6.75 in girth, maybe 6.25.

Comment

PN85, can put put up pics with a ruler at least? I am uncertain regarding your length?

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post

I don't think shaving habits automatically equal insecurity mate...I shave down to my base if not a bit more for comfort esp when using rings. Yes it looks maybe a but 'longer' but only when soft imo. Doesn't make it look any fatter though...
                              Start
                              (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                              BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

I cant touch wrapping my hands around but my wife can hand size makes a big difference. I can touch if I squeeze with no problem but just wrapping tight unsqueezed no fingers touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X