No announcement yet.

petrpan's progress thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't manage to take a picture of the homemade hanger yet.
    Last week I was out with my friend on Thursday and in general I did less exercising than I wanted. I managed to exercise on all my ON days, but the average time of my last 5 training days is 28min a day. At least I am wearing almost everyday the vac ads. I believe that kind of makes up for that.
    I have this theory that during the decon break you don't want your penis to just grow and rest. You want to give it a proper enough rest time where it will become de-conditioned / weaker again. You kind of want it to lose all its "memory" and become "susceptible to gains" again.
    This will be my new approach. I am thinking about 3-6 months ON and then 2 months OFF.
    Some might be afraid of losing their gains but I didn't lose much during a 4.5 year long break, so this is not really my concern.
    petrpan
    Last edited by petrpan; 10-11-2018, 04:05 AM.
    01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
    15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
    20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
    20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
    06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
    18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
    My progress log

Comment

Today I'm on homeoffice and family is away, so I am actually hanging quite a lot (timewise).
      Anyway, I have uploaded the pictures of my homemade hanger to a new ablum: https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5579
      Also I have recenty started using heat during before and after my PE sessions when possible. It really makes at least differences in how much I can stretch my penis.
      I did some BPFSL measurements before and after applying heat and the difference was up to 0.3". Also read that it promotes cell growth - so I hope that is true.
      Today during an edging session in-between workouts I felt kind of longer, so I measured my NBPEL and I reached my new all time high maximum. Well I know it was post-workout so it doesn't count, but it was exciting to see. I didn't measure BPEL which is my primary way to tell if I have grown. I will do that only after resting at least 30h or so... Most likely on Sunday October 21st. Cause it will be my 2 months PE anniversary on 20th, which is my rest day, so I will measure in the morning day after.
      My progress log

Comment

Something I wanted to mention in my last post but forgot: I tried hanging while sitting for the first time (I had always hanged while standing before). When leaning back I could feel extreme stretch on my ligaments (especially when I tensed my abs). That's something to be noted. Also it was more comfortable for sure (I mean the sitting).
        I am also beginning to believe heat is important part of PE.
        Recently I watched some of the videos by Janus Bifrons on youtube. That guy has some deep knowledge of the penis tissues. I think I will do regularly either his angion method or the oscilator..
        petrpan
        Last edited by petrpan; 10-17-2018, 06:41 AM.
        My progress log

Comment

Hey PP, good to see ya still at it.

Thanks for the hanger pics. A few questions
          The place with the tape is where your dick goes? Did you sand out a circle or tube shape in the wood to fit your dick?
          Does it basically work with the wood clamping your dick and then the strings have a weight on them?

I've seen Janus' stuff too, you can find this old posts up here. He's banned for some reason. Im thinking of doing this method after i've done the jp90

Comment

Hello icemocha.
            well I said in my first post I would stick with this for the next decade at least I am actually thinking to pass the knowledge to my son once, so I will try to stay committed for the next 13 years or so (that's about when I will be telling him) and then I will just let him read this progress log. If I give up, he will be left with nothing to read in my log. But if I manage to make some good gains in the following years I think it could be a great motivation for him, because I guess it is easier to trust your own father than ton of strangers.
            Regarding my hanger, I just drew a picture for you. Basically yes, where the tapes are, there goes my penis. Below the tape I did sand out indeed some wood, but it turned out, it was not so much necessary, so in the end I put there some furniture pads (the ones you put on the bottom of the furniture to protect your floor from scratching).
            Here goes the image:
            in the left top, you can see, how I sanded out the the wood approximately. Left bottom there is a bottom view to show where I drilled the holes for the string. As you can see, the are not in the middle from the vertical point of view - they are further away from my glans. The reason for this is in the picture on the right. What this causes it bends my penis while hanging. I like that for two reasons:
            1) there is less tendency for it to slip off
            2) I actually would like to develop an upward curve, but the reason 1) is the main reason
            hanger.png.jpg
            Note: I think In reality the angle of the curve is even more sharp, but the image serves for illustration purposes.

The hanger isn't perfect though. When I am inside my penis gets really flat and wide, which seems a bit awkward. Also the commercial hangers squeeze from sides, mine is below and above the shaft. Also I am not able to control intensity of the squeeze, so I am actually thinking of controlling this by a big screw and wing nut. I will probably create a version 2.0 when I will have time, where I will try to resolve most of these issues.
            Today I read Hydeaway's thread and I will incorporate more jelqs into my routine. They have worked for so many people that I don't doubt they will work for me. I still want my length first, so I will still do stretching and hanging, but the reason for more jelqing is, that my hands are tired from the stretching and my glans gets sore from this too, which limits my time spent on manual PE. So jelqing is a good answer to this in my opinion.
            Looking at my PE time statistics (I track those in an excel sheet) I noticed I will end up this month most likely with more time spent on PE then in first month, plus I added a vac ads this months (I log the minutes separately from my PE time), so I hope this will translate into some further gains during my next measuring.

EDIT: One more note. Recently I ejaculated in four consecutive days and the following day my NBPEL was smaller then a week or so earlier. I guess there is something about lowering the frequency of ejaculations to speed up growth..
            petrpan
            Last edited by petrpan; 10-09-2018, 06:46 AM.
            My progress log

Comment

So, couple of notes:
              I switched to 3.5kg yesterday. Also I switched to hanging while sitting and try to lean backwards a bit as this seems to provide much greater stretch - especially to my ligs. I believe yesterday I finally got to know how fatigue feels. I did only one 20min set , but I definitely wouldn't manage to hang same amount of weight in the next set.

Also I realized that while it is good to track your progress by measuring yourself from time to time, it is not about the numbers. It's about getting bigger in long term. The biggest success stories come from guys who managed to persist and continued PE for years. This is the key to success. It's all about expectations and your mind set. I think the biggest issue here is that all the new guys don't beleive this 100% and they have the need to measure to get some proof. When they get stuck or don't see the gain they expected they give up. But rulers should be rather used just to give you more information about what is working for you and when is the time to change your routine or for a deconditioning break.
              From now on I will strictly measure myself only once a month for the purpose mentioned above. I think even once a month is still quite often, but as I said. If you use the numbers for the right reasons (track and optimize) and don't care too much about every single gain, then I guess it should be OK.
              I believe my mindset has already changed, but only time will tell whether this thread will become one of those inspirational threads or not.
              EDIT: I base my conclusions above on all the success stories I have read recently. And trust me when I say I read over 90% of the stories in the Success forum - took me quite a while, but where else should one gather knowledge from than from the successful people..

Question for vac hangers: Guys, whenever I use my cheap chinese vac ads for hanging, top third of my glans shows some kind of edema/temp blistering (just for a few minutes) after a 20min set. It is a bit annoying, because it is uncomfortable towards the end of each set, plus it limits the times of my sets. Is there anything I can do to fight it. How does LG hanger differ that people can hang 20lbs no problem? I want that - preferably homemade..
              EDIT: I figured out how to overcome this issue. I used to use just one stripe of micropore tape over my pee hole. Now I am actually doing a cross with this tape and it's all much better and comfortable. Taking the tape off has been also a struggle originally, but now I just soak it in water, cover it with my foresking for a couple of minutes and then peel it off.

EDIT: Btw this is my original success thread. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...r-2months.html
              Looking at it almost 5 years later it is a typical success thread of a newbie that had quick success, but no persistence.
              To be honest one of the factors I quit was I had a wife and what I thought was satisfactory sex life, so I decided to fall into the comfortable side. But since then I realized everything can be better including my and my wife's sex life. That's the main reason I am back.
              petrpan
              Last edited by petrpan; 10-23-2018, 03:44 AM.
              My progress log

Comment

Sooo, yesterday I did around 3h of jelqing because I had time... My penis felt good afterwards, but in the evening I did also 40mins of hanging with my Vac ADS and got some temp fluid build up in the top third of my glans. It was actually quite sensitive/painful. Today it is only painful. Not a big pain, I have felt it before and thought it was from stretching actually. But now I know the real cause. It is pretty annoying because otherwise th vac ads(now hanger) is more comfortable than my compression hanger, plus I can feel it grabs on my inner penis also much better. I use a tape over my pee hole which probably helps, but it's not sufficient. Any advice is welcome.

Oh btw yesterday my wife found a thin hose I use to suck out air of my vac ads cylinder. She thought for a sec I was inserting it into my pee hole during PE. I started to assure her it was not the case. She got it but then she said something like "Even if you would be inserting it there, I wouldn't tell you to stop. It is the path you chose to follow."
                I was there and let me tell you she actually said it in a very supportive way. Well we didn't have sex lately (mainly due to kids and stuff), but once she is off her period I am positive it will start happening again more often and we will see if she starts to notice any changes and become more positive about this. Still I don't exercise in front of her and we don't talk about PE.
                petrpan
                Last edited by petrpan; 11-07-2018, 07:43 AM.
                My progress log

Comment

My last 6 workouts took on average 130 minutes. I also trained on my day off on Wednesday. PI's are good. I will still take weekend off, to give all my attention to my family.
                  Yesterday night I did 4 sets of clamping for about 10 mins each. I saw some temp girth expansion while clamped, but when I checked after my fourth set, the expansion was gone almost right after I unclamped (all based on a toilet roll test). However I got some temporary NBPEL gains there. I did measure to understand what impact clamping could have on my size in longer term. As I have said before I will measure my BPEL to track the "real" progress on 21st (Sunday) this month after a day off on Saturday.

EDIT: After reading through some threads I will give a shot to cool downs. I will try to do them right after my workouts preferably in elongated state. Will report back on this after gaining some experience with it.
                  petrpan
                  Last edited by petrpan; 01-16-2019, 04:23 AM.
                  My progress log

Comment

Some more notes:
                    I kind of rediscovered jelq-stretches on Friday and they felt great and intensive. Unfortunately joints on my index fingers hurt a bit from doing this for like 2 hours or so.. I actually am not sure about the name of this exercise. I try to stay about 40% erect and a basically grab my penis near base with an OK overhand very firm grip and start pulling, the trapped blood inside the shaft makes my hand get stuck and I keep on pulling with great force on my inner shaft. The skin is not affected by this pull at all. I then slowly move my hand towards the glans - letting some of the trapped blood slip past ma grip. But I also did some sets of regular stretches (8 o'clock).
                    I didn't use my vac ads in last three days. Interestingly today my shaft looked very thick when I had sex with my wife and shortly afterwards. I pointed that out to my wife and she agreed and right after she also said without me mentioning anything that my penis felt longer (she knows about my PE). Well it's true about the length, but I am really curious about my next MEG measurements.. If I will be at 5.2" I would very satisfied. But honestly I am a bit skeptical about that.
                    One last thing. Today since morning I had continuous pains in my underbelly. I think it was from not ejaculating for week while I did edge pretty much daily and was horny from my wife all the time. After we had sex around noon all went to normal. However I don't want to experience this ever again. I am now trying not to ejaculate on my own, but not at this cost. So I will either try for more frequent sex (more times a week) or otherwise I will start to masturbate once a week if this happens ever again.
                    petrpan
                    Last edited by petrpan; 10-15-2018, 06:46 AM.
                    My progress log

Comment

I have exercised pretty heavily this week, therefore I decided to take weekend off. I managed not to touch my penis however I had sex on both days with my wife. I will switch to 5 on 2 off schedule from now on (weekends off) because I have more time to do PE on week days.
                      petrpan
                      Last edited by petrpan; 10-15-2018, 06:43 AM.
                      My progress log

Comment

So last week I did for the first time my 5 on 2 off schedule. I took it pretty heavy averaging 2.5h of PE a day + I did some vac ads extending.
                        Surprisingly joints on my index finger have not fully healed/recovered since Friday.. That's kind of annoying because I can't go at it at full power, but maybe that's a good thing. My penis nowadays looks the longest it has ever looked. I will do next monthly measurement on Sunday to see if it's not just in my mind.
                        Also the girth increase I saw during weekend seems to be gone (visually). It was probably just temporary expansion from clamping on Friday.
                        Btw it is Tuesday today - my second day of PE in row and my penis feels quite tired already (yesterday 130 mins manual PE + 210 mins ads, today so far 125 mins manual PE). Not sure if for such intense routine that I have now is good to do 5 days on.. Will see how I will feel tomorrow. I also hope this intense routine will not slow my gains paradoxically.
                        My progress log

Comment

Sticking to 5on 2of schedule. Penis felt ok in the morning so I decided continue today.
                          petrpan
                          Last edited by petrpan; 10-19-2018, 03:12 AM.
                          My progress log

Comment

My index fingers are hurting from all those jelqs with tight grip and jelq-stretching. My penis is also sore (I PE'ed on average 130 mins a day this week - mostly manuals). Today I am just hanging 3.5kg (7.7lbs) to give my hands some rest. This is the last day of my second month (I always start a new one on 20th). Two days off will follow where I will do new measurements on the second rest day. I am hoping there will be some progress there because I have really increased intensity of my exercising a lot. If for some reason there won't be any gains. I will take a break for two or three weeks most likely to recover and then will continue. I will put here some stats during weekend and then I will add the results form the measure tape.
                            petrpan
                            Last edited by petrpan; 05-16-2019, 07:56 AM. Reason: typos
                            My progress log

Comment

Wow, that wtf moment, when you find out that your tailor tape steals 0.5cm away from your EG measurements.
                              I decided to compare the tailor tape today with my measure tape (that I have compared in the past with other two measure tapes I have at home and I know is correct) and it turned out, that the tailor tape has been somewhat stretched out in years of usage and shows less then the reality is. It seems that my girth has actually gone up since 4 years ago.
                              Today I did measure my girth because I did this (in this exact order):
                              • 10mins in pump around 4 inHg
                              • around 3mins clamped
                              • then sex
                              • then 30 mins rest
                              • EG measurement

and I wanted to see if I was able to achieve any post workout girth expansion or not, as it always seemed that I was not able to do so. But I guess the problem was I didn't do long enough sessions or I did them very occasionally. As it seems now I am able to achieve some temporary expansion of about 0.15" - 0.2" and with longer sessions this could actually increase even further. Today post workout I actually measured 5.5" MEG (correct value), however I think real MEG will be around 5.3".
                              let's wait for Sunday to come.
                              petrpan
                              Last edited by petrpan; 05-16-2019, 07:59 AM.
                              My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by petrpan View Post
                                Hello Lucian. Thanks for stopping by. I guess I just wanted her to find out eventually by noticing my gains. Anyway I am not happy she found out. We had some short discussion on this topic today and she just couldn't understand why I started PE again. Plus she asked questions like "are you planning to leave me?"... I think I explained all well, but I would be more happy if she didn't know. Well for now I will try not to get into any firther PE related discussions with her if not necessary. There are some things most women will not understand.
                                I would share with her that you are also keeping your penis healthy. Focus on obtaining a healthy penis and the gains will be secondary bonus. You can make the convincing case of the dangers of muscle atrophy and how this can even apply to the penis as well as vagina.

P.S. I'm subscribing to your thread too to help encourage you as a fellow married PE Gymnast.
                                closed291
                                Retired Moderator
                                PEGym Hero
                                Member of the Month June 2016
                                Last edited by closed291; 10-19-2018, 08:27 AM.
                                How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Working...
                                X