No announcement yet.

petrpan's progress thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Friday with 100 mins including some pumping at night. Had sex on Saturday, today my glans feels kind of sore, so I will do just some light training today.

EDIT: forgot to mention that I had an urge to measure myself on Sunday (yesterday), but in the end I realized how stupid idea that was and easily discarded it.
    Note to myself and others: Don't do it. Don't measure besides regular measurements. You are risking losing or lowering your motivation. When there is a growth of 1mm in month or two it makes no sense to measure weekly.
    petrpan
    Last edited by petrpan; 01-07-2019, 08:33 AM.
    01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
    15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
    20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
    20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
    06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
    18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
    My progress log

Comment

Everyday is a new day... And every day starts with 0 minutes of PE done..
      Anyway, I managed to do 50 mins of manuals on Monday. I would have pumped at night, but my foreskin felt slightly swollen so I dismissed that.
      on Tuesday I managed to do 60 mins of manuals and 30 min set of vac hanging with 5.5 lbs. Originally I wanted to pump as I was feeling lazy, but during the day I decided to go for more hanging this month to see how it goes. The hanging surprisingly very comfortable and no edema in my glans or foreskin afterwards - I think it has something to do with proper taping my glans with micropore tape. I think tonight for the last 5 mins of hanging I will switch to 6.6 lbs (0.5 kg increment).
      So the main message of today is: I am back to hanging! But it will be rather supplementing my manual efforts (due to time constraints).
      petrpan
      Last edited by petrpan; 01-09-2019, 03:29 AM.
      My progress log

Comment

I managed to add another 130 mins of PE on Wednesday (including 40 mins of hanging) and 120 mins of PE on Thursday (including 40 mins of hanging).In both cases I hanged 5.5 lbs for the first 20 mins and switched to 6.6 lbs for the rest.
        I will aim for 100+ minutes today again. Glad pegym si back on.

Oh, I want to mention that in last days my penis feels fuller when flaccid. It feels really good in my hand.
        I've also pretty much given up on masturbation and come only during sex.

I am also considering measuring myself on Sunday (n my second rest day in row). Not that I have a need this time. Rather to have better overview of what is happening. I have read people gaining pretty fast right after getting back from breaks (right after first week).
        To understand better why I want to do this I will need to explain. People who have read my posts will already know I am a guy who believes in regular breaks.
        Lately I am thinking of taking a month or two after every two or three months of PE. Obviously it will depends on my future gains. If I will be gaining constantly (don't think so) I will carry on, if it will be possible, but if my gains stop soon. I will try to incorporate bigger and frequent breaks into my routine.
        I am no looking for fast gains, I am looking for good, steady gains without a little frustration as possible.

Also I read one person's log today who stopped measuring and measured himself only after a year since some particular date. He made a very little progress and was pretty annoyed he did make measurements more often to understand what brought him the gains. He basically was not able to optimize/calibrate during the process. I want to avoid this at all costs. Don't get me wrong, this is not an excuse for me to measure myself more often. I will try to do it only at times I will be convinced it is beneficial for me.
        petrpan
        Last edited by petrpan; 01-11-2019, 10:34 AM.
        My progress log

Comment

So... I didn't measure. I thought about it for some time and changed my mind as I don't expect my penis to miraculously grow in one and half week. Instead I will stick to the original plan to measure at the end of month. Last Friday I managed to do 109 mins of manuals during the day (I skipped hanging at night due to lack of sleep (I will skip it also today for the same reason). This means I managed to do 499 mins in total last week. That is 100 mins on avg on each training day.
          If I don't gain from this I don't know from what I will. This is around maximum time I can commit to PE. And I am not willing to sacrifice my sleep as I feel that could be rather counterproductive.
          Note: What I noticed lately I am reaching up to 18.2cm (7.165") in my air pump at 5hg. I think this was not the case before.I believe I always used to be rather 17+cm in the pump.

EDIT: Hm, after reading through PESG's success thread I think I will do what I intended to do already but I think I never did it in the end. I will PE only 4 days a week (leaving out weekends and Wednesdays) instead of 5on 2off.
          petrpan
          Last edited by petrpan; 01-14-2019, 07:16 AM.
          My progress log

Comment

And I am not willing to sacrifice my sleep as I feel that could be rather counterproductive.
            I whole-heartedly agree...Just like bodybuilding, you only grow when resting and sleep is essential. Good call, PP!
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Hey Ujjayi, thanks for feedback.
              Yesterday 120 mins of manuals, today so far 85. If I will have energy I will hang for some time before sleep.
              My penis feels however pretty beaten after yesterday. Not so bad, but I will definitely stick to Wednesdays off for now.
              Depending on this month results I will switch to bundled stretching/hanging next month I guess. Also I am temped to do my routines two months on, two months "off". During my months "off" I will focus on edging, kegeling and pelvic floor exercises only.
              I admire people who are able to do this stuff 2 or more years in row. But I believe it is not the best way really (who knows..). Anyway I would fail hard if I tried going non-stop like this. Knowing I will have extended breaks from PE is actually making me stick to my routine. It's like seeing light at the end of each tunnel. Not like driving through one endless tunnel.

One more note: I will try to sleep with warm socks on during winter/spring time. I read that it has some benefits all coming from better blood flow - which as we know is beneficial for our penises. Please note these sock must not be tight - the must keep your feet warm and not cut off the circulation to your feet.

EDIT: Uh oh, forgot to mention I was at gym during weekend - I will not try to go more often. Hoping it will have also some positive impact on my PE (along with other positive impacts on my health).
              petrpan
              Last edited by petrpan; 01-15-2019, 08:46 AM.
              My progress log

Comment

Another good call on the gym...I think this will make a big (pun intended) difference in your EQ and circulation.
                How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Yesterday I finished the day with 105 mins of PE. I didn't hang, I just pumped for 3x5 mins at night and did some jelqing in-between and finished with 10-15 mins of edging.
                  Today I woke up with pretty big and lasting boner. Not sure if because of edging, warm socks during night, T levels rising from gym visit few days ago or something else. But doesn't matter, felt good.
                  Today I didn't plan to do any exercises, but as I am working from home today I created a small setup here, that allows me to hang SO (straight out) under my working table, so I can comfortably hang and work at the same time. Basically the table has a back "wall", so I drilled a hole into it and the string attached to weights goes right through the hole (hope my explanation makes sense). Still not planning to do any manuals today, just edging if I will have time.
                  My progress log

Comment

Drank alcohol Wednesday night. This resulted in poor 25 mins of PE (pumping in the afternoon and hanging in the evening) on Thursday. Today so far 80 mins of manuals. In total I have done this week 401 mins of PE, meaning 80+ mins on avg per training day. But the number will grow more because I plan to hang in the evening hopefully for another hour or so.
                    I am still kind of hoping to reach 7" of BPEL this month (I just need one more mm). I was on 18 days break before this cycle, so we'll see if that helped or not.
                    petrpan
                    Last edited by petrpan; 01-18-2019, 07:37 AM.
                    My progress log

Comment

PP, what heat source are you using to warm up your unit?

Comment

Hi Ujjayi, during the day I have no chance to warm up. When I do however (usually for the night exercising) I use rice sock.
                        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by petrpan View Post
                          Hi Ujjayi, during the day I have no chance to warm up. When I do however (usually for the night exercising) I use rice sock.
                          Why not the chance to warm up? Time restrictions? Location? Other people around?

Comment

Lack of privacy is the main issue. Also I do 5-15 mins of PE here and there, so I would have to warm up too many times.
                            Anyway, today I did 135 mins of manuals followed by gym and then I did 60 mins of hanging SO with 5.5 lbs. Thats over 3 hours of PE. My penis feels ok, but I am not sure if I am not overdoing it.. I think in the future (probably after some break) I will take it more easy.

EIDT: summary for the last week: In total I did 516 mins of PE. On average it was 103 mins of PE a day.
                            On Saturday I finally finished a compression hanger 2.0 with a wing nut to regulate compression force. Seems to work really well - compared to my previous home made compression hangers (muzzle hanger, custom wooden hanger). But for now with lower weights I will stick to hanging with my vac hanger and will only hang with this one from time to time.
                            petrpan
                            Last edited by petrpan; 01-22-2019, 08:22 AM. Reason: removing signature
                            My progress log

Comment

I am having privacy issues this week and next week will be even worse. I will try do PE this week despite all the obstacles, but next week I will either take a week off or just do some short night sessions.
                              Yesterday I still managed to do 51 mins of manuals, 20 mins of vac hanging with 5.5 lbs and 25 mins of vac hanging with 8.8 lbs. No edema, blisters, nothing. Today it will be definitely less..
                              My progress log

Comment

Privacy issues were not so bad in the end so I managed to train:
                                Monday: 96 mins
                                Tuesday: 110 mins
                                Wednesday: 105 mins

Monday and Tuesday I did hang (45 and 35 mins). On Tuesday I went again for 8.8lbs in the last 20mins of hanging. No blisters or anything. I am using micropore tape (I make cross) + baby powder. That holds well.
                                Wednesday was just manuals. Did some ULI's (10 or 15 mins, can't remember) and they gave me nice expansion afterwards (not like pumping, where I don't see much expansion afterwards).
                                I am taking a day off today instead of yesterday, because I had some meetings planned for today that would prevent me from exercising pretty much anyway. I might do some hanging in the evening though.
                                I was in the gym yesterday again - pumping hard
                                Also yesterday I received 2Kgs of soy protein (I didn't want whey protein). It will definitely do no harm to my penis nor other muscles in my body.
                                My progress log

Comment

Working...
                                X