Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A routine for the beginners to start growing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_man15223 View Post
    At the beginning of this topic babbis was talking about rotary stretches. what are they?
    http://www.exercisingthepenis.com/fr...tating-stretch

thats a pretty good definition i would think, lol

Comment

Hello, SouthGA Boy!

Are you testing this routine? If you are, let me know what you think of it and if it gave you any gains. That goes for any of you PEers out there!

Kind regards,

babbis

Comment

Actually I started out just doing 30 sec basic stretches and 90 jelqs daily, a month ago. I have just found this routine myself and I have started over with it. Seems like this is a pretty proven method, so I would say stick with it. I great to know that I am finally doing something about have a small johnson, so far I have gained 1/4" in length and 1/2" in girth, but I also have been taking pills as well. The manufacturer of those pills did recommend PE with use of them. Of course my life style has changed aswell, in the last 2 months i have lost 25 lbs +. With everything said, I really don't know what to credit the gain with, but i don't plan on stopping any of it.

Comment

SGB,

Your results are impressive with such a light routine--especially the girth gains. Congratulations! My guess is that your good gains are attributed to a combination of losing weight, increased blood flow (pills), and PE.

Anyway, this routine is a good one, and I'd recommend it to any beginner.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
            SGB,

Your results are impressive with such a light routine--especially the girth gains. Congratulations! My guess is that your good gains are attributed to a combination of losing weight, increased blood flow (pills), and PE.
            I guess to clarify, i did do multiple reps of the stretches at a time, and did the work outs twice a day. To begin with i noticed that my morning erections stopped, that was an indiction that i wos working it to hard. I backed off and started only doing once a day.

Comment

SGB,

Still not bad results
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

My beginning routine lasts about 30 mins:

-5 min warmup with hot towel
                -one round of stretches (up, down, left and right)
                -200 strokes of wet jelqing
                -another round of stretches
                -quick "warmup" with warm towel

I'm doing this routine for two consecutive days, and then take one day rest.

Also, I just read in another thread that the warm towel after PE is a bad idea so i think i will cut that out of my routine.

Comment

Oh one more thing ... i'm uncut, so i got the hang of stretching without pulling on my skin, but jelqing is a whole other ballgame.

Is it OK to use only one hand to jelq while the other stays at the base of my penis to pull back the skin?

Thoughts?

Comment

1 hand Jelqing = Okay

Originally posted by tintintrouble View Post
                    Is it OK to use only one hand to jelq while the other stays at the base of my penis to pull back the skin?

Thoughts?
                    TinTin: That's perfectly fine. A lot of uncut men jelq that way.

Comment

Awesome. thanks Remek!

Comment

No problem!

Comment

thanks for the very helpfull info. I started my exercises

Comment

handson:

Good luck and welcome to the Gym! We're here if you have any questions.

Comment

Nobody: I moved your post to a new thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-foru...overtrain.html

Comment

help

I got a question should i have to do the stretch, jelq and keggel the same day?
                                Last edited by remek; 10-05-2007, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X