Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A routine for the beginners to start growing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JonPop View Post
    Always do stretching before Jelqing. The act of Jelqing will fill the penis with blood. You want to stretch as flaccid as you can be.
    but....babbis's routine doesn't consist on this, it's written to do mild rotary strech after jelq.......

Comment

• Originally posted by mrkunio View Post
      today i tried to do 100 jelqs and then rotary strechs.....i've always done the strechs before jelq...the difference that i've noticed is that i can't feel the ligament strech anymore......maybe if i do the strechs before jelq i can't have this probleme....can i do it?
      but....babbis's routine doesn't consist on this, it's written to do mild rotary strech after jelq.......
      I answered your question with MY advice. Do as you like. Listen to your body.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

• nice guide +1
        kenji51590
        Last edited by kenji51590; 08-08-2009, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by babbis View Post
          Hello!

The frequency is one day on, two days off.

After a week with this, take a break for one month and repeat exactly the same routine.

By implementing deconditioning breaks from the very beginning I believe you will get the best possible start of your PE-career.

This routine is what I consider a newbie routine. I do not believe seasoned PEers and veterans will gain from this routine because of their conditioned tissues.

If you are just taking up this special hobby and have not done any PE before, you could expect gains of 0,5-1cm in BPEL after 18 days with this routine. These numbers are not guess work, 7 people have reported gains of 1cm+ (5 people at thunders and two of my own test-subjects) in exactly 18 days till now.

Start growing!
          A Newbie here, let me get this straight, If i do this one day on, two days off, it means I'd do it 3 times a week (mon,thur ,sun)
          Then according to what is written above, I need to take a break for a whole month?

So basically in 5 weeks, I'm doing the routine only in 3 days?

Is it really like this, or am I getting the whole thing wrong, seems like a very little work. Please someone more experience clarify this.

Comment

• when stretching ..

how long should i stretch the penis for.. before doing the jelq? is there a time limit for how long i should do it for?

Comment

• Originally posted by gunz1989 View Post
              how long should i stretch the penis for.. before doing the jelq? is there a time limit for how long i should do it for?
              Stretch at least one minute in each direction (out, right, left, up, down) or longer if you've got the time and your penis can handle it. But be sure to heat up your penis for at least 10 minutes before you stretch it.

Comment

• I have questions.

why no U or V grip jelqs? when cvan they be added and how much?

why no more stretching than just rotary? when can more strertches be added, and what types and how much?

why such a long deconditioning break? Wouldn't two weeks or a week and a half be better (im thinking of time take needed to get over fairly serious muscular or tendon injuries from working out in karate and capoeira or soccer and tennis.

Comment

• Originally posted by babbis View Post
                  Hello!

Remek asked me to post my beginners routine so here I am!

Warm wrap with a rice sock or a warm water towel for 10min, wet jelq 150 strokes (3 sec strokes) with a overhand OK-grip at 30-50% erection, finish off with 5 mild rotary stretches to the left and 5 to the right.

After 6 workouts, if the gains have slowed down dramatically, do some light manual stretches every evening before you go to bed for a week; 30sec holds SO, L, R, SD, SU and 5 rotary stretches to the left and 5 to the right. Warm wrap for 5-10 min before you do these.

After a week with this, take a break for one month and repeat exactly the same routine.

By implementing deconditioning breaks from the very beginning I believe you will get the best possible start of your PE-career.

This routine is what I consider a newbie routine. I do not believe seasoned PEers and veterans will gain from this routine because of their conditioned tissues.

If you are just taking up this special hobby and have not done any PE before, you could expect gains of 0,5-1cm in BPEL after 18 days with this routine. These numbers are not guess work, 7 people have reported gains of 1cm+ (5 people at thunders and two of my own test-subjects) in exactly 18 days till now.

Start growing!
                  i'll try this routine of yours
                  untill now i've done only dry and wet jelquing
                  thank you mate
                  Starting date:
                  25 Dec 2009
                  NBPEL:6.8"
                  EG:5.1
                  FL:4.7

Comment

• im gonna test this routine man...starting tomorrow...im new i need to go get a measuring tape
                    Starting December 09 6.5" x 6.25"...

Goal: 8" x 7"

Comment

• So you are saying that this is enough to gain ?

" Warm wrap with a rice sock or a warm water towel for 10min, wet jelq 150 strokes (3 sec strokes) with a overhand OK-grip at 30-50% erection, finish off with 5 mild rotary stretches to the left and 5 to the right.

"

The other part that I didn't copy is when the gains slow down, right ?

Comment

• Anyone ?

Comment

• great routine!!!
                          Starting December 09 6.5" x 6.25"...

Goal: 8" x 7"

Comment

• "with 5 mild rotary stretches to the left and 5 to the right" how to do this ? is somewhere on the web photo with this stretches

it is for example [1 rotary towards left (time 1 sec 1 rotary)] x5 and the same right x5 ??

sorry for my english and please for answer

Comment

• sounds like a weaker version of JP's 90 day beginner...
                              my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ggerred-3.html

current:
                              BPEL- 6 3/4in
                              EG- 5in
                              NBPEL- 6 1/8-1/4?

short term goal (1-2 months):
                              BPEL- 7in
                              EG-5.2in
                              NBPEL- 6.5in

Comment

• Did you guys get all this info from the PE Book? Where should I start?

Comment

Working...
                                X